Grapple meanings in Urdu
Grapple meanings in Urdu are ہاتھا پائی کرنا, بھڑ جانا, گتھنا, جٹنا, ہاتھا پائی, قلاب, زنبور, آنکڑا, کانٹا, ہاتھا پائ کرنا, گرفت میں لانا, گتھ جانا, گرفت, مٹھ بھیڑ, گتھم گتھا Grapple in Urdu. More meanings of grapple, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Grapple.
- (noun) : a dredging bucket with hinges like the shell of a clam
- (noun) : a tool consisting of several hooks for grasping and holding; often thrown with a rope
- (noun) : the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat
- (verb) : to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- (verb) : succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available
You can cry about death and very properly so, your own as well as anybody else's. But it's inevitable, so you'd better grapple with it and cope and be aware that not only is it inevitable, but it has always been inevitable, if you see what I mean.
More words related to the meanings of Grapple
More words from Urdu related to Grapple
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grapple meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چنگالبس کروسنانسؤاتخمکتیالڑناہڑتال کرنادخلشریک ہونااٹاؤویلنسیدباناملنے کی جگہسوزن کاریتالا لگاناچلنااکٹھے اگناگھسیٹنامتحد کرنانیشترکناچمٹیگردانپنجہکسی چیز سے جا لگناپکڑاکھٹا کرنااختلاف کرنالینمضبوط پکڑناپیوند ہونادو شاخہڈنڈیگرفت میں ہوناسانٹنابندھنٹکناچھین جھپٹگھوسم گھاساسادھناپتر جُڑ جانا یا لگنادانتاغلہلکھیڑیشور کے ساتھ ٹکراناگرفتاریقابو کرناداخل ہوناقید ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Grapple
What are the meanings of Grapple in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grapple in Urdu are گرفت - giraft, زنبور - zanbuur, کانٹا - kaanta, آنکڑا - aankra, بھڑ جانا - bhir jaana, گرفت میں لانا - giraft meyn laana, جٹنا - jutna, گتھ جانا - guth jaana, ہاتھا پائی and قلاب - qullaab. To understand how would you translate the word Grapple in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grapple or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grapple synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grapple. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grapple in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grapple in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grapple with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grapple?
Meanings of grapple are گرفت - giraft, زنبور - zanbuur, کانٹا - kaanta, آنکڑا - aankra, بھڑ جانا - bhir jaana, گرفت میں لانا - giraft meyn laana, جٹنا - jutna, گتھ جانا - guth jaana, ہاتھا پائی and قلاب - qullaab
Whats the definition of grapple?
Definition of the grapple are
- a dredging bucket with hinges like the shell of a clam
- a tool consisting of several hooks for grasping and holding; often thrown with a rope
- the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat
- to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available
What is the synonym of grapple?
Synonym of word grapple are graips, forceps, hook, taking, forkhead, graip, wasp, gaff, objection, thorniness
What are the idioms with the word grapple?
Here are the idioms with the word grapple in them.
- To grapple with
What are the idioms related to grapple?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grapple.
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Every advantage brings its disadvantage
- Honey is sweet but the bee stings
- There is no rose without a thorn
What are the quotes with word grapple?
Here are the quotes with the word grapple in them
- You can cry about death and very properly so, your own as well as anybody else's. But it's inevitable, so you'd better grapple with it and cope and be aware that not only is it inevitable, but it has always been inevitable, if you see what I mean. — David Attenborough
- We are at the very beginning of time for the human race. It is not unreasonable that we grapple with problems. But there are tens of thousands of years in the future. Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on. — Richard P. Feynman