Grateful meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Grateful.
- (adjective satellite) : affording comfort or pleasure
- (adjective) : feeling or showing gratitude
Fame and stuff like that is all very cool, but at the end of the day, we're all human beings. Although what I do is incredibly surreal and fun and amazing and I'm really grateful for it, I don't believe my own press release, do you know what I mean?
More words related to the meanings of Grateful
More words from Urdu related to Grateful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grateful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بامزہیکسوجائزملن ساربے غمشیریںعمدہخوشممنونِ احسانخلیقفرخرنگیلامستعفیدلیرانہممنونتالو کاصاحب دلمباحصحت منددین داربہت شیریںنرماچھاکنونڈاقناعت پسندمخملیںپیدا کرنے والاوجیہخوش مزاجشجاعانہپسندیدہاطمینان بخشاہل بصیرتدلچسپعزت سےقرض دارمہک دارکوملسوادآسودہ خاطرنرم میں نازُکاپجاؤفرخندہخوش طبعجوان مردمن بھاتابوسے کی آواز کا حاملروشن رائےنہالبہ تکریم و تعظیم ...
Idiom with the word Grateful in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Grateful
What are the meanings of Grateful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grateful in Urdu are خوشگوار - khush gawaar, احسان مند - ehsaan mand, ممنون - mamnuun, شریفانہ - Shareefana, حق شناس, شاکر - shaakir and قابل قبول - qaabil e qubuul. To understand how would you translate the word Grateful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grateful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grateful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grateful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grateful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grateful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grateful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grateful?
Meanings of grateful are خوشگوار - khush gawaar, احسان مند - ehsaan mand, ممنون - mamnuun, شریفانہ - Shareefana, حق شناس, شاکر - shaakir and قابل قبول - qaabil e qubuul
Whats the definition of grateful?
Definition of the grateful are
- affording comfort or pleasure
- feeling or showing gratitude
What is the synonym of grateful?
Synonym of word grateful are genial, thankful, rejoicers, palatable, elastical, comelier, amenity, obliged, rejoicer, jocund
What are the idioms with the word grateful?
Here are the idioms with the word grateful in them.
- To a grateful man give money when he asks
What are the idioms related to grateful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grateful.
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred; he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- A man is god to his brother man if he but knew his duty
- To have a quietdig
- Recollected terms
What are the quotes with word grateful?
Here are the quotes with the word grateful in them
- I have amazing people around me. I couldn't be in a better place. I'm grateful for my life and where I'm at. I never thought I could be in the position that I'm in. — Ashlee Simpson
- Fame and stuff like that is all very cool, but at the end of the day, we're all human beings. Although what I do is incredibly surreal and fun and amazing and I'm really grateful for it, I don't believe my own press release, do you know what I mean? — Tom Hardy
- Winning 'The Apprentice' changed my life in ways I could never have imagined. It has been an amazing experience working for Donald Trump and I am very grateful for the whole opportunity. — Bill Rancic
- I was always very grateful to 'em and am grateful to 'em now. I went back a couple of years ago and did their 20th anniversary show. But the longer I stayed on Hee Haw, the worse things got for me musically. — Buck Owens