Greater meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Greater.
- (adjective) : greater in size or importance or degree
The older generation had greater respect for land than science. But we live in an age when science, more than soil, has become the provider of growth and abundance. Living just on the land creates loneliness in an age of globality.
More words from Urdu related to Greater
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Greater meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیشخطیراکبرمقدمبالاتَرچوٹیپرپیش پیشبشیش کر کےقابلاونچادُوربڑھ کراکثرپرلے درجے کاطرحسرمیںخاصی ضخامتعمدہافضلبلندبعدآگے پہنچا ہواعموماًاستادانہبالا دستزبرشِدَّت وغیرہ رکھنے والابزرگبرتراُونچااُوپَر زیادہکُچھ دور پرعام طور پرعالیفوقانیآگےکلانکبیرزبردستعمُوداًعالَمسامنےاکثر کر کےزیادہ ترکئ بارپَرےبیشبہت ...
Idioms with the word Greater in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Greater
What are the meanings of Greater in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Greater in Urdu are زبر - zabar, بیش تر - beysh tar and بڑھ کر - barh kar. To understand how would you translate the word Greater in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Greater or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Greater synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Greater. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Greater in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Greater in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Greater with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by greater?
Meanings of greater are زبر - zabar, بیش تر - beysh tar and بڑھ کر - barh kar
Whats the definition of greater?
Definition of the greater are
- greater in size or importance or degree
What is the synonym of greater?
Synonym of word greater are top, superior, larger, great, big, above, oftentimes, often, mostly, better
What are the idioms with the word greater?
Here are the idioms with the word greater in them.
- Care follows increasing wealth and the desire for greater things
- He is greater than others who is better
- Known men are greater than more noblemen
- Loss of wealth is lamented with greater outcry than the loss of friends
- No greater promises than those who have nothing to give
What are the idioms related to greater?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word greater.
- Wade in
- Psychic force
- Above all liberty
- Above beyond price
- Anything for a quiet life
What are the quotes with word greater?
Here are the quotes with the word greater in them
- The heart never grows better by age I fear rather worse, always harder. A young liar will be an old one, and a young knave will only be a greater knave as he grows older. — Lord Chesterfield
- The older generation had greater respect for land than science. But we live in an age when science, more than soil, has become the provider of growth and abundance. Living just on the land creates loneliness in an age of globality. — Shimon Peres
- Work is transformative. It gives you a greater chance of a greater income. You can affect your life while you're of working age, so you have scope and opportunity. Pensioners do not. — Iain Duncan Smith
- Despite what anti-aging ads say, growing older can be better. I feel better in my skin, 100 percent. You have greater effects of gravity, but the better sense of yourself you have is something I wouldn't trade. Women who lie about their age - 'why?' — Demi Moore