Greatly meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Greatly.
- (adverb) : to an extraordinary extent or degree
What goes on in Europe concerns us greatly because, if Europe comes apart, the E.U. comes apart, then you're going to have enormous impact on America, that's a very big trading partner of ours, and people own securities around the world in this day and age.
More words related to the meanings of Greatly
More words from Urdu related to Greatly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Greatly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کشادہ دلی سےدلاورقابل غوراچھی طرح سے تر کرنابشیش کر کےبیشترآخربہت اونچافوق طبیعیکثرتکھونٹوسیعبہ افراطمسرفانہدلیرانہآخریبلند حوصلگی یا بلند ہمتی سےتماماًموجود رہنامشکلاکثرجم غفیرفراواںآخر تکپھؤڑ پنے سےکاریعاقبتراستتندی سےمکتاانجام تک پہچاناسختاورنراجسارت سےانجامیخود مختاری سےجمعیتمُمتازمہیبانہبہ شدتزیادہ ترکنارہالٹراہائپرڈھیرچھوربا درجہ اتمآزادی سےبہ کثرت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Greatly
What are the meanings of Greatly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Greatly in Urdu are نہایت - nihaayat, بہ شدت - bah shiddat, بہت - bahot, دلیرانہ - dileyraanah, فراخ دلی سے - faraakh dili sey and بہ افراط. To understand how would you translate the word Greatly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Greatly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Greatly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Greatly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Greatly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Greatly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Greatly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by greatly?
Meanings of greatly are نہایت - nihaayat, بہ شدت - bah shiddat, بہت - bahot, دلیرانہ - dileyraanah, فراخ دلی سے - faraakh dili sey and بہ افراط
Whats the definition of greatly?
Definition of the greatly are
- to an extraordinary extent or degree
What is the synonym of greatly?
Synonym of word greatly are severely, implacably, limit, very, quite, impetuously, last, inordinate, parlous, grossly
What are the idioms related to greatly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word greatly.
- Cry one's eyes out
- Wath a vengeance
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
- Number one
What are the quotes with word greatly?
Here are the quotes with the word greatly in them
- The denunciation of the young is a necessary part of the hygiene of older people, and greatly assists the circulation of the blood. — Logan P.Smith
- What goes on in Europe concerns us greatly because, if Europe comes apart, the E.U. comes apart, then you're going to have enormous impact on America, that's a very big trading partner of ours, and people own securities around the world in this day and age. — Michael Bloomberg
- My wife has brought great beauty into my life. And my daughter has brought me nothing but joy. Those qualities were greatly lacking. — Christopher Meloni
- I do not pretend to know precisely what is on foot there but I think it pretty evident that there is a very free communication between that country and this body, and unless I am greatly mistaken, I see the dwarfish medium by which that communication is kept up. — Benjamin F. Wade