Greece meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Greece.
- (noun) : a republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula; known for grapes and olives and olive oil
- (noun) : ancient Greece; a country of city-states (especially Athens and Sparta) that reached its peak in the fifth century BCE
Italy is full of historical buildings. And Europe holds a great history of philosophy from Greece until today. I read all those books and see these buildings, and I think of where I stand when I design my architecture.
More words from Urdu related to Greece
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Greece meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Greece in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Greece in Urdu is گریس - Greece. To understand how would you translate the word Greece in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Greece or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Greece synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Greece. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Greece in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Greece in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Greece with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by greece?
Meaning of greece is گریس - Greece
Whats the definition of greece?
Definition of the greece are
- a republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula; known for grapes and olives and olive oil
- ancient Greece; a country of city-states (especially Athens and Sparta) that reached its peak in the fifth century BCE
What is the synonym of greece?
Synonym of word greece are gres, grilse, grece, grease
What are the quotes with word greece?
Here are the quotes with the word greece in them
- Italy is full of historical buildings. And Europe holds a great history of philosophy from Greece until today. I read all those books and see these buildings, and I think of where I stand when I design my architecture. — Tadao Ando
- My hope is that we will turn Greece into maybe the most transparent country in the world with everything on the web. — George Papandreou
- If Greece had gone through a very normal political life, I may have not been in politics. But just the fact that I lived through huge upheavals and very difficult struggles and polarization and the barbarism of dictatorships - that made me feel that we had to change this country. — George Papandreou