Greens meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Greens.
- (noun) : any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
It just so happens that the green religion is now taking over from the Christian religion. I don't think people have noticed that, but it's got all the sort of terms that religions use... The greens use guilt. That just shows how religious greens are. You can't win people round by saying they are guilty for putting (carbon dioxide) in the air.
More words from Urdu related to Greens
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Greens meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Greens
What are the meanings of Greens in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Greens in Urdu are سبزی - sabzi and ترکاری - tarkaari. To understand how would you translate the word Greens in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Greens or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Greens synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Greens. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Greens in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Greens in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Greens with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by greens?
Meanings of greens are سبزی - sabzi and ترکاری - tarkaari
Whats the definition of greens?
Definition of the greens are
- any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
What is the synonym of greens?
Synonym of word greens are pot herb, hemp, greenness, vegetable, greeness, freshness, turkey, gregariousness
What are the idioms related to greens?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word greens.
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
What are the quotes with word greens?
Here are the quotes with the word greens in them
- In securing the future of the planet, we secure happiness for ourselves. One of the aims of the Greens is to turn around the tide of pessimism amongst the young people of the world. — Bob Brown
- It just so happens that the green religion is now taking over from the Christian religion. I don't think people have noticed that, but it's got all the sort of terms that religions use... The greens use guilt. That just shows how religious greens are. You can't win people round by saying they are guilty for putting (carbon dioxide) in the air. — James Lovelock
- I have felt terribly from the beginning when I saw the problems and recognized that they would be ongoing. We were hired to put back the contours of the greens as closely as possible to George Thomas's designs and were real proud of what we did. It's a sad situation now. — Ben Crenshaw