Greet meanings in Urdu
Greet meanings in Urdu are خوش آمد کہنا, خیر عافیت پوچھنا, مبارک سلامت کہنا, جہار کرنا, سلام کرنا, تسلیمات کرنا, بندگی کرنا, ملنا Greet in Urdu. More meanings of greet, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Greet.
- (verb) : be perceived by
- (verb) : react to in a certain way
- (verb) : send greetings to
- (verb) : express greetings upon meeting someone
If one more 'journalist' makes a cavalier statement about me and my band, I will personally or with my fans' help, greet them at their home and discover just how much they believe in their freedom of speech.
|We greeted them||ہم انہیں سلام کرتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Greet
More words from Urdu related to Greet
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Greet meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زوجپہنچنابرباد ہونامخلوط بناناساتھ ملانارشتہ جوڑنامتحد ہونارائج ہوناشَناخَت کر لينامسلناجمع کرنابیٹھناپتھرحاصلگٹھاؤخبر رساںملناایک قسم کا شعیرہپیمانکھچڑیمُتحِد کَرناسمبندھ کرناگدگاقبضہ کرناپیدا کرنارشتہ جڑناراس آناعارض ہوناکھاتے میں لکھناکڑھناگانٹھ لگانانویسندہشمار کرناجلناکچلا ہواجوڑافتح یاب ہوناشادی شدہ جوڑابننامل کر گرمی پہنچانامرکبلگانامقام اتصالمتفق ہونامانا جانارگڑنااوسننااکھٹا ہونامربعیخالہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Greet
What are the meanings of Greet in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Greet in Urdu are ملنا - milna and سلام کرنا - salaam karna. To understand how would you translate the word Greet in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Greet or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Greet synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Greet. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Greet in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Greet in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Greet with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by greet?
Meanings of greet are ملنا - milna and سلام کرنا - salaam karna
Whats the definition of greet?
Definition of the greet are
- be perceived by
- react to in a certain way
- send greetings to
- express greetings upon meeting someone
What is the synonym of greet?
Synonym of word greet are connect, consist, couple, combine, correspondent, club, tally, congregate, quadrate, concur
What are the idioms related to greet?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word greet.
- Raise one hat
- Raise ones hat
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- Do one proud
- Fall across
What are the quotes with word greet?
Here are the quotes with the word greet in them
- And if you don't believe the sun will rise, stand alone and greet the coming night in the last remaining light. — Chris Cornell
- If one more 'journalist' makes a cavalier statement about me and my band, I will personally or with my fans' help, greet them at their home and discover just how much they believe in their freedom of speech. — Marilyn Manson
- Not by appointment do we meet delight Or joy they heed not our expectancy But round some corner of the streets of life they of a sudden greet us with a smile. — Gerald Massey
- Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other. — Rainer Maria Rilke
How to use greet in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use greet in a sentence.
- We greeted them — ہم انہیں سلام کرتے ہیں