Grimm meanings in Urdu
Grimm meanings in Urdu is گریم Grimm in Urdu. More meanings of grimm, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Grimm.
- (noun) : the younger of the two Grimm brothers remembered best for their fairy stories (1786-1859)
- (noun) : the older of the two Grimm brothers remembered best for their fairy stories; also author of Grimm's law describing consonant changes in Germanic languages (1785-1863)
What are the meanings of Grimm in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grimm in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Grimm in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grimm or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grimm synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grimm. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grimm in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grimm in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grimm with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grimm?
Whats the definition of grimm?
Definition of the grimm are
- the younger of the two Grimm brothers remembered best for their fairy stories (1786-1859)
- the older of the two Grimm brothers remembered best for their fairy stories; also author of Grimm's law describing consonant changes in Germanic languages (1785-1863)
What are the quotes with word grimm?
Here is the quote with the word grimm in them
- My relationship with Wilhelm and Jacob Grimm reaches far back into my childhood. I grew up with Grimm's fairy tales. I even saw a theater production of 'Tom Thumb' during Advent at the State Theater in Danzig, which my mother took me to see. — Gunter Grass