Grind meanings in Urdu
Grind meanings in Urdu are پسنا, ظلم ڈھانا, گھسآنا, بکنی کرنا, دلنا, پیسنا, دق کرنا, چبانا, چورا کرنا, گھسنا, رگڑنا Grind in Urdu. More meanings of grind, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Grind.
- (verb) : reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- (verb) : make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- (noun) : the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- (noun) : hard monotonous routine work
- (verb) : dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced
- (verb) : press or grind with a crushing noise
- (noun) : an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- (noun) : the grade of particle fineness to which a substance is ground
- (verb) : shape or form by grinding
- (verb) : created by grinding
More words related to the meanings of Grind
More words from Urdu related to Grind
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grind meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پنجرہجانتارکاوٹ بنناادھیڑناايسی ايذا پَہُنچاناسوہان روح ہوناآفتہٹیٹانگ اڑاناکوٹناکھجوٹتھکنبچہمالشکھٹکنازبردستی کرناآبلہمسلناسرکوبی کرناداڑھ گرم کرناگھس جاناعذابحیرانپتنگے لگاناناراض کرناتنگ کرناٹٹوبڑ جانامضبوط گرفت کرنامخل ہونارینکناساتھ لگ کر بیٹھناتھکانااصرار کرناتاونزخمقرازمٹانادانت سے کٹناسفوفحیران کرنابیندھنادانت سے کاٹنابھرتا بناناغصے میں آناآسیاکسی نہ کسی طریقے سے جانااینٹھنااذیت پہنچانادُکھ ديناپالنا ...
Idioms with the word Grind in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Grind
What are the meanings of Grind in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grind in Urdu are رگڑنا - ragarna, گھسنا - ghusna, پیسنا - piisna, دق کرنا - diq karna, چبانا - chabaana, ظلم ڈھانا - zulm dhaana, بکنی کرنا, دلنا - dalna and چورا کرنا - chuura karna. To understand how would you translate the word Grind in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grind or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grind synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grind. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grind in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grind in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grind with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grind?
Meanings of grind are رگڑنا - ragarna, گھسنا - ghusna, پیسنا - piisna, دق کرنا - diq karna, چبانا - chabaana, ظلم ڈھانا - zulm dhaana, بکنی کرنا, دلنا - dalna and چورا کرنا - chuura karna
Whats the definition of grind?
Definition of the grind are
- reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- hard monotonous routine work
- dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced
- press or grind with a crushing noise
- an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- the grade of particle fineness to which a substance is ground
- shape or form by grinding
- created by grinding
What is the synonym of grind?
Synonym of word grind are rubin, pollicate, afflict, intrude, irritate, grinds, entrail, importune, frication, nidulating
What are the idioms with the word grind?
Here are the idioms with the word grind in them.
- Laws grind the poor and rich men rule the laws
- To grind one own axe
- To grind ones own axe
What are the idioms related to grind?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grind.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
- Fly in the face of
What are the quotes with word grind?
Here are the quotes with the word grind in them
- As a comic, you try something and if it works you go with it and grind it to death. — Alexei Sayle
- I've accentuated the look over the years. As a comic, you try something and if it works you go with it and grind it to death. — Alexei Sayle
- It was taunted as reality. It was dangled as a carrot. In terms of people's hopes and dreams, to say that that is less of a reality than the daily grind they find themselves in is maybe not correct. — Martin Mull
- All the lessons of history in four sentences: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad with power. The mills of God grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly small. The bee fertilizes the flower it robs. When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. — Charles A. Beard