Grinding meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Grinding.
- (noun) : the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice
- (noun) : a harsh and strident sound (as of the grinding of gears)
- (noun) : material resulting from the process of grinding
One of my producers said this business is like a hamster on that little wheel thing that goes around and around. You may have a great day and get great ratings, but then you've got another show to do - whatever moment of success or happiness you have you've got to keep grinding it out for the next day.
More words from Urdu related to Grinding
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grinding meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Grinding in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grinding in Urdu is رگڑا - ragra. To understand how would you translate the word Grinding in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grinding or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grinding synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grinding. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grinding in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grinding in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grinding with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grinding?
Meaning of grinding is رگڑا - ragra
Whats the definition of grinding?
Definition of the grinding are
- the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice
- a harsh and strident sound (as of the grinding of gears)
- material resulting from the process of grinding
What is the synonym of grinding?
Synonym of word grinding are rubied, rubbed, ragworms, ragworm, trouble, scratching, quarrelling, polishing, abrasion
What are the quotes with word grinding?
Here are the quotes with the word grinding in them
- I don't believe in life after death. But I do believe in some grinding destiny that watches over us on earth. If I didn't, the safety valve would give and the boiler would explode. — Hedy Lamarr
- One of my producers said this business is like a hamster on that little wheel thing that goes around and around. You may have a great day and get great ratings, but then you've got another show to do - whatever moment of success or happiness you have you've got to keep grinding it out for the next day. — Sean Hannity