Groundwork meanings in Urdu
Groundwork meanings in Urdu is بنیاد کام Groundwork in Urdu. More meanings of groundwork, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Groundwork.
- (noun) : the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- (noun) : preliminary preparation as a basis or foundation
What are the meanings of Groundwork in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Groundwork in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Groundwork in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Groundwork or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Groundwork synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Groundwork. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Groundwork in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Groundwork in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Groundwork with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by groundwork?
Whats the definition of groundwork?
Definition of the groundwork are
- the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- preliminary preparation as a basis or foundation
What are the quotes with word groundwork?
Here are the quotes with the word groundwork in them
- The groundwork of all happiness is health. — Leigh Hunt
- Lessons of wisdom have the most power over us when they capture the heart through the groundwork of a story, which engages the passions. — Laurence Sterne
- Acceptance of the power of God in one's life lays the groundwork for personal commitment to both science and Christianity, which so often have been in conflict. — Kenneth L. Pike
- The common erotic project of destroying women makes it possible for men to unite into a brotherhood this project is the only firm and trustworthy groundwork for cooperation among males and all male bonding is based on it. — Andrea Dworkin