Grown meanings in Urdu
Grown meanings in Urdu is بڑا ہوا Grown in Urdu. More meanings of grown, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Grown.
- (adjective satellite) : (of animals) fully developed
To be perfectly honest, I think that as I'm growing older, I'm just growing more impatient. I'll be very happy if at some point people say, 'Michael's grown wiser and softer in his old age.' But we'll have to wait and see what my next project is.
Idioms with the word Grown in it
What are the meanings of Grown in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grown in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Grown in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grown or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grown synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grown. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grown in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grown in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grown with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grown?
Whats the definition of grown?
Definition of the grown are
- (of animals) fully developed
What are the idioms with the word grown?
Here are the idioms with the word grown in them.
- A pimple has grown upon an ulcer
- Vice which have grown with us are with difficulty cut away
What are the quotes with word grown?
Here are the quotes with the word grown in them
- We were really grown up for our age and it was an incredible special band. — Joan Jett
- To be perfectly honest, I think that as I'm growing older, I'm just growing more impatient. I'll be very happy if at some point people say, 'Michael's grown wiser and softer in his old age.' But we'll have to wait and see what my next project is. — Michael Haneke
- I have grown up alone. I've taken care of myself. I worked, earned money and was independent at 18. — Ingrid Bergman
- A man is never completely alone in this world. At the worst, he has the company of a boy, a youth, and by and by a grown man - the one he used to be. — Cesare Pavese