Grows meanings in Urdu
Grows meanings in Urdu is اگتا ہے Grows in Urdu. More meanings of grows, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Grows
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grows meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Grows in it
What are the meanings of Grows in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grows in Urdu is اگتا ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Grows in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grows or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grows synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grows. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grows in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grows in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grows with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grows?
Meaning of grows is اگتا ہے
Whats the definition of grows?
Definition of the grows are
What is the synonym of grows?
Synonym of word grows are growls
What are the idioms with the word grows?
Here are the idioms with the word grows in them.
- A rugged stone grows smooth from hand to hand
- Dignity grows more easily than it obtains a beginning
- Folly grows without watering
- Grass grows not on the highway
- More grows in the garden than the gardener has sown
What are the quotes with word grows?
Here are the quotes with the word grows in them
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. — Samuel Ullman
- I don't believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates. — T.S.Eliot
- The whole business of marshaling one's energies becomes more and more important as one grows older. — Hume Cronyn
- The heart never grows better by age I fear rather worse, always harder. A young liar will be an old one, and a young knave will only be a greater knave as he grows older. — Lord Chesterfield