Grumble meanings in Urdu
Grumble meanings in Urdu are شکایت کرنا, کڑ کڑانا, گنگنانا, بڑ بڑ کرنا, مڑمڑانا, ٹڑٹڑانا, غرانا, گلا, بڑبڑانا, شکوہ, گڑ گڑانا, گلا کرنا Grumble in Urdu. More meanings of grumble, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Grumble.
- (verb) : make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- (verb) : to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- (noun) : a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- (noun) : a loud low dull continuous noise
- (verb) : make a low noise
- (verb) : show one's unhappiness or critical attitude
More words related to the meanings of Grumble
More words from Urdu related to Grumble
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grumble meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کراہناٹرانابڑائیبچے کی طرح رال بہانانوالہبد مزاجیچڈابڑبڑچیخلاگپکارگلے سے اتارناگھنگھناہٹبڑبڑ کرناچلاناطمطراقفریاد کشیواویلا کرنابھڑکچَڈّاپَکّارشکملامتکھاناحسد ہوناگلہ کرناتنک مزاجیکروفرسرسراہٹکوکناناڑآب و تابٹھاٹھمنہ بھرجھگڑالو پنجنگھاسابک بک کرناڈکاردشمنیفریادبڑ بڑ کرنابھنکاُڑھاناگلاچيخنابزرگیغر غرانارونا پیٹناصفجَنگاسا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Grumble
What are the meanings of Grumble in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grumble in Urdu are بڑبڑانا - bur buraana, گڑ گڑانا - gar garaana, گلا - gala, شکوہ - shikwah, غرانا - ghurraana, گلا کرنا - gila karna, شکایت کرنا - shikaayet karna, کڑ کڑانا - kur kuraana, گنگنانا - Gun gunana and بڑ بڑ کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Grumble in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grumble or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grumble synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grumble. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grumble in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grumble in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grumble with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grumble?
Meanings of grumble are بڑبڑانا - bur buraana, گڑ گڑانا - gar garaana, گلا - gala, شکوہ - shikwah, غرانا - ghurraana, گلا کرنا - gila karna, شکایت کرنا - shikaayet karna, کڑ کڑانا - kur kuraana, گنگنانا - Gun gunana and بڑ بڑ کرنا
Whats the definition of grumble?
Definition of the grumble are
- make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- a loud low dull continuous noise
- make a low noise
- show one's unhappiness or critical attitude
What is the synonym of grumble?
Synonym of word grumble are prattle, rumble, throat, gravamen, yap, mutter, maunder, mouthful, chiding, roar
What are the idioms related to grumble?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grumble.
- The anger of lovers lasts a short time
- The axe goes to the wood where it borrowed its helve
- A fool tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- A fools tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- Pride joined with many virtues chokes them all
What are the quotes with word grumble?
Here are the quotes with the word grumble in them
- Home is the place we love best and grumble the most. — Billy Sunday
- It is no use to grumble and complain It's just as cheap and easy to rejoice When God sorts out the weather and sends rain - Why, rain's my choice. — James Whitcomb Riley