Guide meanings in Urdu
Guide meanings in Urdu are ڈگر بتانا, راستہ بتانا, راہ دکھلانا, اگوانی, باٹ یا رستہ دکھاؤ, رہبر, اگوا, رہنما, راہ دکھانا, پیشوا, راہ بری کرنا, پیش رو, راہ بتانا, دلیل, اثر انداز ہونا, ہادی, ہدایت کرنا, راہ بر, راہ نما, رہنمائی کرنا, باٹ دکھانا Guide in Urdu. More meanings of guide, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Guide.
- (noun) : a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
- (verb) : be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- (verb) : pass over, across, or through
I am persuaded, that if any attempt is made to improve the education of the poor, and such an unmanly spirit should guide the resolution of a society or committee for that purpose, it would render the design abortive.
More words related to the meanings of Guide
More words from Urdu related to Guide
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Guide meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جہاز کا رہنماپرکھتقریر کرناپیشین گوئیظاہر کرنالے جاناراہ نماقیادت کرناجھگڑابحثا بحثیمتقدمنذاعسیدھا کرناکِسی آمد کی خبر دینے والامرشدراہنما ہونابلاواسطہسرگروہسبق دیناطیارہ بازواسطہبحث کرنافال گوئیثبوت کرناپیشوائیٹھیکراہ نمائ کرناجھگڑناکہن سننمقدمتاکید کرناایک قسم کی مچھلیمُستَقبِلیتیگورورہبریعینسر پنچاثباتطیارچیباعثتنازعہبھوشد باکیاگواہیمناظرہراہنمائی کرناکھلاسالاراگوابحثناقضیہ کرنا ...
Idiom with the word Guide in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Guide
What are the meanings of Guide in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Guide in Urdu are پیشوا - peyshwa, راہ بر - raah bar, دلیل - daliil, راہ نما - raah numa, پیش رو - peysh rau, اگوانی - Agwani, رہبر - raehbar, ہادی - haadi, اگوا - Agwa, رہنما - Rehnuma, راہ دکھانا - raah dikhaana, راہ بری کرنا - raah bari karna and ہدایت کرنا - hedaayat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Guide in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Guide or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Guide synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Guide. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Guide in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Guide in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Guide with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by guide?
Meanings of guide are پیشوا - peyshwa, راہ بر - raah bar, دلیل - daliil, راہ نما - raah numa, پیش رو - peysh rau, اگوانی - Agwani, رہبر - raehbar, ہادی - haadi, اگوا - Agwa, رہنما - Rehnuma, راہ دکھانا - raah dikhaana, راہ بری کرنا - raah bari karna and ہدایت کرنا - hedaayat karna
Whats the definition of guide?
Definition of the guide are
- a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
- be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- pass over, across, or through
What is the synonym of guide?
Synonym of word guide are hierarch, leader, argil, conductor, reason, guider, proof, predecessor, evidence, precursor
What are the idioms with the word guide?
Here are the idioms with the word guide in them.
- Custom is the guide of the ignorant
What are the idioms related to guide?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word guide.
- Antiquity is not always a mark of verity
- The tongue has sworn it but the mind is unsworn
- To raise the banner
- Lead the way
- Cock of the loft
What are the quotes with word guide?
Here are the quotes with the word guide in them
- To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others. — Tony Robbins
- I am persuaded, that if any attempt is made to improve the education of the poor, and such an unmanly spirit should guide the resolution of a society or committee for that purpose, it would render the design abortive. — Joseph Lancaster
- I'd definitely be the kind of parent who enabled my child's dreams. I'd just watch and nurture and guide them. I have the blueprints of what not to do... I think I'd be a good parent, actually. — Drew Barrymore
- My parents were keen for me to have the education they themselves never had. They weren't able to guide me towards particular books, but they encouraged me to read, which I did, randomly and compulsively. — Ian Mcewan