Guilt meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Guilt.
- (noun) : the state of having committed an offense
- (noun) : remorse caused by feeling responsible for some offense
My kids say if there's any family dinner that doesn't result in somebody crying, it's not a good dinner. They cry because it helps relieve them of a guilt or some onerous emotional burden. It's like a family tradition.
More words related to the meanings of Guilt
More words from Urdu related to Guilt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Guilt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ترشیقانون شِکنیاربعلغزش کرنانہ رکھنادرگتچراگاہبھولالٹاجرم صغیرہاخلاقی بدکرداریقُرقی کی حالَتغضبغفلتپھسل جانادھوکامکمل ناکامیخطا کرناغربتغلط کاریفر و گذاشتدوشظلمبدکاریکاندھاگھٹتیدرعہبد گمانیپھسلنانَقصحملہناکافی توجہ دینامخرب اخلاقتیزچاہاصلگناہخالی یا ریتا ہونابدنصیبیتفریح گاہچُوکغیر انصافی کرناڈرعذابنامرادخرابیتغافلرپٹانامُغالطَہ ڈالنے والی چِيزرخنہ ...
Idiom with the word Guilt in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Guilt
What are the meanings of Guilt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Guilt in Urdu are پاپ - paap, جرم - jurm, قصور - qusuur, چوک - chowk, گناہ - gunaah, خطا - khata, تقصیر - Tafseer, دوش - Dosh and اپرادھ - Apraadh. To understand how would you translate the word Guilt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Guilt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Guilt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Guilt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Guilt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Guilt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Guilt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by guilt?
Meanings of guilt are پاپ - paap, جرم - jurm, قصور - qusuur, چوک - chowk, گناہ - gunaah, خطا - khata, تقصیر - Tafseer, دوش - Dosh and اپرادھ - Apraadh
Whats the definition of guilt?
Definition of the guilt are
- the state of having committed an offense
- remorse caused by feeling responsible for some offense
What is the synonym of guilt?
Synonym of word guilt are iniquity, crime, deficiency, venial sin, sin, misconceit, fault, wrong, defect, square
What are the idioms with the word guilt?
Here are the idioms with the word guilt in them.
- He invites guilt who overlooks crime
What are the idioms related to guilt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word guilt.
- The fault is as great as he that is faulty
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- The first faults are theirs that permit them the second faults are theirs that commit them
- A fault confessed is half redressed
- Poverty is no sin but twice as bad
What are the quotes with word guilt?
Here are the quotes with the word guilt in them
- While the resurrection promises us a new and perfect life in the future, God loves us too much to leave us alone to contend with the pain, guilt and loneliness of our present life. — Josh McDowell
- Sadly, we do a much better job of making people feel guilty than we do of delivering them from the guilt we create. We need to confess this and change our ways. — Tony Campolo
- My kids say if there's any family dinner that doesn't result in somebody crying, it's not a good dinner. They cry because it helps relieve them of a guilt or some onerous emotional burden. It's like a family tradition. — William Shatner
- Food, love, career, and mothers, the four major guilt groups. — Cathy Guisewite