Guise meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Guise.
- (noun) : an artful or simulated semblance
There is nothing strange about fear: no matter in what guise it presents itself it is something with which we are all so familiar that when a man appears who is without it we are at once enslaved by him.
More words related to the meanings of Guise
More words from Urdu related to Guise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Guise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Guise in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Guise
What are the meanings of Guise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Guise in Urdu are لباس - lebaas, وضع - waza, صورت - surat, دستور - dastuur, پوشاک - poshaak, ڈھنگ - dhang, شکل - shakl, پیرایہ - paeraayah, ریت - riit, اسلوب - asluub, بھیس - bheys and بانا - baana. To understand how would you translate the word Guise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Guise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Guise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Guise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Guise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Guise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Guise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by guise?
Meanings of guise are لباس - lebaas, وضع - waza, صورت - surat, دستور - dastuur, پوشاک - poshaak, ڈھنگ - dhang, شکل - shakl, پیرایہ - paeraayah, ریت - riit, اسلوب - asluub, بھیس - bheys and بانا - baana
Whats the definition of guise?
Definition of the guise are
- an artful or simulated semblance
What is the synonym of guise?
Synonym of word guise are moniment, sceatt, mien, ceremonial, vesture, way, similitude, array, character, figure
What are the idioms with the word guise?
Here are the idioms with the word guise in them.
- An enemy under the guise of a friends is very dangerous
What are the idioms related to guise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word guise.
- Do not trust to appearance
- The cut of one's jib
- Opinions are like fashions beautiful when new ugly when discarded
- You are building on sand
- A good name is the best decoration
What are the quotes with word guise?
Here are the quotes with the word guise in them
- There is nothing strange about fear: no matter in what guise it presents itself it is something with which we are all so familiar that when a man appears who is without it we are at once enslaved by him. — Henry Miller
- A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories. — Honore de Balzac
- During times of war, hatred becomes quite respectable even though it has to masquerade often under the guise of patriotism. — Howard Thurman
- Julie, Mia and I just met for a couple days, doing some work but really under the guise of having fun. We do events like the Women's Sports Foundation Dinner, where we get to not only do a good thing for the community but we get to hang out with one another again. — Brandi Chastain