Gust meanings in Urdu
|Independence Day is Pakistan's national day and is celebrated anually on 14 August||یوم آزادی پاکستان کا قومی دن ہے اور 14 اگست کو یومیہ منایا جاتا ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Gust
More words from Urdu related to Gust
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gust meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھونکسواد یا لذت دینا یا بڑھاناآنحدتذوقخاطر داریچاؤمارا مارعنایتخوارمروتجنبشیمنمرغوبعقل مندیطوفانرسادالطف اندوزیآندھی کا جھونکااگھائیجھپٹدست گیری کرناحسنتاؤہیجانسعادتخوش نودیفیاضیخوشی کی لہربازیجھپپڑچسکاتفریحچرپراہَٹعشرتنزاکتپھولنامونجھاحسانگنتھیاانسانیتاڑنامذاقبامزہجگتتند ہوالُطفآرائش کرناقابل قبول ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gust
What are the meanings of Gust in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gust in Urdu are مزہ - mazah, ذائقہ - zaa eqah, لطف - lutf, لذت - lazzat, سواد - sawaad, جھکڑ - jhakkar, جھوکا - Jhoka and ہوا کا جھونکا - hawa ka jhonka. To understand how would you translate the word Gust in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gust or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gust synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gust. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gust in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gust in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gust with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gust?
Meanings of gust are مزہ - mazah, ذائقہ - zaa eqah, لطف - lutf, لذت - lazzat, سواد - sawaad, جھکڑ - jhakkar, جھوکا - Jhoka and ہوا کا جھونکا - hawa ka jhonka
Whats the definition of gust?
Definition of the gust are
What is the synonym of gust?
Synonym of word gust are fun, tasters, delight, gusto, delicacy, tasset, flavour, tassets, cordiality, illiterature
What are the idioms related to gust?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gust.
- What should a cow do with a nutmug
- Honey is too good for a bear
- The best smell is bread the best savour salt the best love that of children
- A blind man is no judge of colours
- What should a cow do with a nutmeg
What are the quotes with word gust?
Here are the quotes with the word gust in them
- Each sudden gust of light explains itself as flames, but neither they, nor even bombs redoubled on the hills tonight can quite include me in their fear. — Andrew Motion
- There is a powerful need for people to feel that gust of hope rise up again. — Cat Stevens
- 'Peace Train' is a song I wrote, the message of which continues to breeze thunderously through the hearts of millions. There is a powerful need for people to feel that gust of hope rise up again. — Cat Stevens
How to use gust in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use gust in a sentence.
- Independence Day is Pakistan's national day and is celebrated anually on 14 August — یوم آزادی پاکستان کا قومی دن ہے اور 14 اگست کو یومیہ منایا جاتا ہے