Gymnastics meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Gymnastics.
- (noun) : a sport that involves exercises intended to display strength and balance and agility
- اتھلیٹِک مَشقیں کَرنے کا فَن
I can put my legs behind my head and sing 'Happy Birthday.' Because that's something that me and my friends used to do when we were in gymnastics class as kids, and I can still do it. I was doing it since I was 8 and 9. They used to call me Gumby. Very bendy.
What are the meanings of Gymnastics in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gymnastics in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Gymnastics in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gymnastics or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gymnastics synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gymnastics. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gymnastics in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gymnastics in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gymnastics with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gymnastics?
کَسرتی مَشقیں, وَرزِش, کَسرَت, جِمناسٹِک
Whats the definition of gymnastics?
Definition of the gymnastics are
- a sport that involves exercises intended to display strength and balance and agility
- اتھلیٹِک مَشقیں کَرنے کا فَن
What are the quotes with word gymnastics?
Here are the quotes with the word gymnastics in them
- I worked hard in gymnastics since the time I was six years old until I retired at 23 years of age. — Nadia Comaneci
- Growing up, I looked up to major league baseball players, and now these young women have amazing, incredible women all across the board, from swimming to gymnastics to softball to basketball. — Jennie Finch
- I can put my legs behind my head and sing 'Happy Birthday.' Because that's something that me and my friends used to do when we were in gymnastics class as kids, and I can still do it. I was doing it since I was 8 and 9. They used to call me Gumby. Very bendy. — Emmy Rossum
- I'm doing four hours of gymnastics training a day, six days a week and then an extra two to three hours in a fitness center as well. — Shawn Johnson