Habits meanings in Urdu
Habits meanings in Urdu is عادات Habits in Urdu. More meanings of habits, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I believe that parents need to make nutrition education a priority in their home environment. It's crucial for good health and longevity to instill in your children sound eating habits from an early age.
More words from Urdu related to Habits
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Habits meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Habits
What are the meanings of Habits in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Habits in Urdu is عادات - Aadaat. To understand how would you translate the word Habits in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Habits or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Habits synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Habits. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Habits in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Habits in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Habits with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by habits?
Meaning of habits is عادات - Aadaat
Whats the definition of habits?
Definition of the habits are
What is the synonym of habits?
Synonym of word habits are habitans, habituals, colonialism
What are the idioms related to habits?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word habits.
- An old dog cannot alter his way of barking
- Back again like a bad penny
- Best to bend while it's twig
- For a binding friendships a similarity of manners is the surest tie
- Habits are at first cobwebs at last cabies
What are the quotes with word habits?
Here are the quotes with the word habits in them
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. — Albert Einstein
- I believe that parents need to make nutrition education a priority in their home environment. It's crucial for good health and longevity to instill in your children sound eating habits from an early age. — Cat Cora
- The world in general doesn't know what to make of originality it is startled out of its comfortable habits of thought, and its first reaction is one of anger. — W.Somerset Maugham
- Why does a woman work ten years to change a man's habits and then complain that he's not the man she married? — Barbra Streisand