Habitual meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Habitual.
- (adjective satellite) : commonly used or practiced; usual
More words related to the meanings of Habitual
More words from Urdu related to Habitual
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Habitual meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حسب معمولمقررہکثِير الوَقُوعمویشییکساں طور پرمروجہدستور کیرسومیفیشن کے مطابقکھیڑما نوسفطریفَيشَن پرَستبار بار آنے والادھنسینہ بہ سینہروایتیدستور کے موافقاکثرصافاجلیبا ضابطہمطب عمومیرَواج پرَستمُکَرّرصاف ستھراپیڑہی در پیڑہیجبریمقرریآیا جایا کرناپاکبا قاعدہرسمیعمودیعادیرسمنَقَّالطرحدارخالصرِواجیمعیارمعہودمُتعَدّدڈھور ڈنگرباقاعدہقرار یافتہریت کیپابند رسومرسمیاتیطرح دار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Habitual
What are the meanings of Habitual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Habitual in Urdu are عادی - aadi, رواجی - rawaaji and با قاعدہ - baa qaaedah. To understand how would you translate the word Habitual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Habitual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Habitual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Habitual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Habitual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Habitual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Habitual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by habitual?
Meanings of habitual are عادی - aadi, رواجی - rawaaji and با قاعدہ - baa qaaedah
Whats the definition of habitual?
Definition of the habitual are
- commonly used or practiced; usual
What is the synonym of habitual?
Synonym of word habitual are adducts, wont, adducted, traditional, adduced, modish, addicts, formalistic, accustoms, faddish
What are the idioms related to habitual?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word habitual.
- Crazy pavement
- Far between
- Unqualified activity of any kind leads in the end of bankruptcy
- Be a sheet in the wind's eye
- Find one legs
What are the quotes with word habitual?
Here are the quotes with the word habitual in them
- Life is the art of being well deceived and in order that the deception may succeed it must be habitual and uninterrupted. — William Hazlitt
- There are as many kinds of beauty as there are habitual ways of seeking happiness. — Charles Baudelaire
- People talk about the courage of condemned men walking to the place of execution: sometimes it needs as much courage to walk with any kind of bearing towards another person's habitual misery. — Graham Greene
- Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another. — Eustace Budgell