Habituation meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Habituation.
- (noun) : being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs)
- (noun) : a general accommodation to unchanging environmental conditions
What are the meanings of Habituation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Habituation in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Habituation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Habituation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Habituation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Habituation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Habituation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Habituation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Habituation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by habituation?
خو پزیری, خو گری
Whats the definition of habituation?
Definition of the habituation are
- being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs)
- a general accommodation to unchanging environmental conditions
What are the quotes with word habituation?
Here is the quote with the word habituation in them
- Love is the word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old. — John Ciardi