Had meanings in Urdu
Had meanings in Urdu is تھا Had in Urdu. More meanings of had, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Had
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Had meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Had in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Had
What are the meanings of Had in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Had in Urdu is تھا - tha. To understand how would you translate the word Had in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Had or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Had synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Had. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Had in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Had in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Had with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by had?
Meaning of had is تھا - tha
Whats the definition of had?
Definition of the had are
What is the synonym of had?
Synonym of word had are thae, was
What are the idioms with the word had?
Here are the idioms with the word had in them.
- He had gone to shear but was shorn
- If we had no faults we should not take so much pleasure in noticing them in others
- If you had fewer friends and more enemies you had been a better man
- It is sweet to the wretched to have had companions in adversity
- Many would have been worse if their estates had been better
What are the idioms related to had?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word had.
- Give not counsel or salt till you are asked
- Gone is the goose that lay the golden eggs
- It is not most beautiful women whom men love most
- Of all pests the most pestilent is superstition
- All that glitters is not gold
What are the quotes with word had?
Here are the quotes with the word had in them
- Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. — Sam Ewing
- In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty. — Thomas Jefferson
- I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good. — Oprah Winfrey
- I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table. — Rodney Dangerfield