Hairs meanings in Urdu
Hairs meanings in Urdu is بال Hairs in Urdu. More meanings of hairs, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
When we're dealing with the people in our family - no matter how annoying or gross they may be, no matter how self-inflicted their suffering may appear, no matter how afflicted they are with ignorance, prejudice or nose hairs - we give from the deepest parts of ourselves.
More words from Urdu related to Hairs
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hairs meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Hairs in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hairs
What are the meanings of Hairs in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hairs in Urdu is بال - baal. To understand how would you translate the word Hairs in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hairs or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hairs synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hairs. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hairs in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hairs in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hairs with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hairs?
Meaning of hairs is بال - baal
Whats the definition of hairs?
Definition of the hairs are
What is the synonym of hairs?
Synonym of word hairs are hair, feather, sand, minor, ball, hairier
What are the idioms with the word hairs?
Here are the idioms with the word hairs in them.
- White hairs are a sign of age not of wisdom
What are the idioms related to hairs?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hairs.
- By the skin of one's teeth
- Escape with the skin of one teeth
- Escape with the skin of ones teeth
- To a hair
- Experience comes with ripe years
What are the quotes with word hairs?
Here are the quotes with the word hairs in them
- When we're dealing with the people in our family - no matter how annoying or gross they may be, no matter how self-inflicted their suffering may appear, no matter how afflicted they are with ignorance, prejudice or nose hairs - we give from the deepest parts of ourselves. — Anne Lamott
- Who can map out the various forces at play in one soul? Man is a great depth, O Lord. The hairs of his head are easier by far to count than his feeling, the movements of his heart. — Saint Augustine
- True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. — Honore de Balzac
- By common consent gray hairs are a crown of glory the only object of respect that can never excite envy. — George Bancroft