Halcyon meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Halcyon.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by peace and prosperity
- (noun) : (Greek mythology) a woman who was turned into a kingfisher
- (noun) : a large kingfisher widely distributed in warmer parts of the Old World
- (noun) : a mythical bird said to breed at the time of the winter solstice in a nest floating on the sea and to have the power of calming the winds and waves
- (adjective satellite) : idyllically calm and peaceful; suggesting happy tranquillity
More words related to the meanings of Halcyon
More words from Urdu related to Halcyon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Halcyon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Halcyon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Halcyon in Urdu are پرسکون - pur sukuun, نیل کنٹھ - niil kanth and رام چڑیا - raam chirya. To understand how would you translate the word Halcyon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Halcyon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Halcyon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Halcyon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Halcyon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Halcyon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Halcyon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by halcyon?
Meanings of halcyon are پرسکون - pur sukuun, نیل کنٹھ - niil kanth and رام چڑیا - raam chirya
Whats the definition of halcyon?
Definition of the halcyon are
- marked by peace and prosperity
- (Greek mythology) a woman who was turned into a kingfisher
- a large kingfisher widely distributed in warmer parts of the Old World
- a mythical bird said to breed at the time of the winter solstice in a nest floating on the sea and to have the power of calming the winds and waves
- idyllically calm and peaceful; suggesting happy tranquillity
What is the synonym of halcyon?
Synonym of word halcyon are calming, quietens, calced, quietening, quietage, unperturbed, queerest, quidditative, restful, pacified