Halloween meanings in Urdu
Halloween meanings in Urdu is ہالووین Halloween in Urdu. More meanings of halloween, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Halloween.
- (noun) : the evening before All Saints' Day; often devoted to pranks played by young people
More words from Urdu related to Halloween
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Halloween meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Halloween in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Halloween in Urdu is ہالووین - Haalowen. To understand how would you translate the word Halloween in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Halloween or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Halloween synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Halloween. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Halloween in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Halloween in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Halloween with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by halloween?
Meaning of halloween is ہالووین - Haalowen
Whats the definition of halloween?
Definition of the halloween are
- the evening before All Saints' Day; often devoted to pranks played by young people
What is the synonym of halloween?
Synonym of word halloween are hallowe'en
What are the quotes with word halloween?
Here are the quotes with the word halloween in them
- They did that little thing on South Park, and they mentioned my name and had a character of me judging a Halloween contest. It was really funny.That made me the coolest aunt on earth. — Tina Yothers
- I was offered a choice of a flat salary up front or a percentage of the film's future earnings. I took the up front money. Nobody could have figured what Halloween would ultimately become. — Donald Pleasence
- I love scary movies. I like blood and gore, and I love Halloween movies. — Carrie Underwood