Hamilton meanings in Urdu
Hamilton meanings in Urdu is ہیملٹن Hamilton in Urdu. More meanings of hamilton, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Hamilton.
- (noun) : United States toxicologist known for her work on industrial poisons (1869-1970)
- (noun) : English beauty who was the mistress of Admiral Nelson (1765-1815)
- (noun) : the capital of Bermuda
- (noun) : a port city in southeastern Ontario at the western end of Lake Ontario
- (noun) : Irish mathematician (1806-1865)
- (noun) : United States statesman and leader of the Federalists; as the first Secretary of the Treasury he establish a federal bank; was mortally wounded in a duel with Aaron Burr (1755-1804)
What are the meanings of Hamilton in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hamilton in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Hamilton in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hamilton or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hamilton synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hamilton. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hamilton in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hamilton in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hamilton with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hamilton?
Whats the definition of hamilton?
Definition of the hamilton are
- United States toxicologist known for her work on industrial poisons (1869-1970)
- English beauty who was the mistress of Admiral Nelson (1765-1815)
- the capital of Bermuda
- a port city in southeastern Ontario at the western end of Lake Ontario
- Irish mathematician (1806-1865)
- United States statesman and leader of the Federalists; as the first Secretary of the Treasury he establish a federal bank; was mortally wounded in a duel with Aaron Burr (1755-1804)
What are the quotes with word hamilton?
Here is the quote with the word hamilton in them
- Partly because his life ended before the age of 50, Hamilton was defined by the other founding fathers, and he managed, with amazing consistency, to alienate most of them. — Ron Chernow