Handed meanings in Urdu
Handed meanings in Urdu is ہاتھ والا Handed in Urdu. More meanings of handed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Handed.
- (adjective) : having or involving the use of hands
I stood for parliament with the amazing support and help of my ex-husband, but it's not something that was handed to me like a peerage. I worked hard and was elected. So my achievements, such as they are, are my own.
What are the meanings of Handed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Handed in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Handed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Handed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Handed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Handed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Handed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Handed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Handed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by handed?
Whats the definition of handed?
Definition of the handed are
- having or involving the use of hands
What are the quotes with word handed?
Here are the quotes with the word handed in them
- As his partner on this amazing journey, I can tell you Mitt Romney was not handed success. He built it. — Ann Romney
- I stood for parliament with the amazing support and help of my ex-husband, but it's not something that was handed to me like a peerage. I worked hard and was elected. So my achievements, such as they are, are my own. — Louise Mensch
- Beauty, unlike the rest of the gifts handed out at birth, does not require dedication, patience and hard work to pay off. But it's also the only gift that does not keep on giving. — Paulina Porizkova
- But I think talent as a writer is hard-wired in, it's all there, at least the basic elements of it. You can't change it any more than you can choose whether to be right handed or left handed. — Stephen King