Hands meanings in Urdu
Hands meanings in Urdu is ہاتھ Hands in Urdu. More meanings of hands, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hands.
- (noun) : the force of workers available
- (noun) : (with in') guardianship over; in divorce cases it is the right to house and care for and discipline a child
The average Nigerian person has come to reconcile himself with the fact that his or her social progress remain essentially in his or her hands in collaboration with other fellow Nigerians and not merely relying on what government alone could provide for him or her.
More words from Urdu related to Hands
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hands meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سادھناحکمدستہمداخلتموجودآسراتھپپڑاختیاربازومنتقل کرنالَمبائی کا قدیم پیمانہبل بوتاپناہ پشتیپسارناپشتکمکارشادلپکناپہنچپیش ایندپلاچپت رسید کرناحمایت کرناہیکڑیقبضہ کرناپکڑاناہاتھ بھَرجاہپشت پناہیرسوخپشت پناہی کرنااسلحہقیادتپھنندادبدبہقدر دانیامانچانٹاقوتقدرتچنگلیدآنے والابچاؤناگہانی اور سخت طمانچے سےہمدردی کرناہتھیار باندھناقیادت کرنادستشان ...
Idioms with the word Hands in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hands
What are the meanings of Hands in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hands in Urdu is ہاتھ - haath. To understand how would you translate the word Hands in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hands or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hands synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hands. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hands in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hands in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hands with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hands?
Meaning of hands is ہاتھ - haath
Whats the definition of hands?
Definition of the hands are
- the force of workers available
- (with in') guardianship over; in divorce cases it is the right to house and care for and discipline a child
What is the synonym of hands?
Synonym of word hands are reach, cubits, clutch, power, arm, interference, slap, daddle, command, protection
What are the idioms with the word hands?
Here are the idioms with the word hands in them.
- Death and life are in the hands of the tongue
- Lay hands on
- Lay hands on
- Many hands make light work
- Two hands are better than one
What are the idioms related to hands?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hands.
- Early sow early mow
- One good turn deserves another
- Open the purse and then open thy sack
- Pass me the rhubarb and i will pass you the senna
- Pray to god but row to shore
What are the quotes with word hands?
Here are the quotes with the word hands in them
- We should so provide for old age that it may have no urgent wants of this world to absorb it from meditation on the next. It is awful to see the lean hands of dotage making a coffer of the grave. — Pearl S.Buck
- I would often find myself, at the age of 21, at midnight, running down a dark street on my own with 10 men chasing me. And the fact they had cameras in their hands made that legal. — Sienna Miller
- The average Nigerian person has come to reconcile himself with the fact that his or her social progress remain essentially in his or her hands in collaboration with other fellow Nigerians and not merely relying on what government alone could provide for him or her. — Ibrahim Babangida
- The question is what will Mitt Romney do as president if his policy is simply to be hands off and let the government be made so small it can be drowned in a bathtub. In the 21st century global economy, no state alone has the ability to compete against China. — Jennifer Granholm