Handy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Handy.
- (noun) : United States blues musician who transcribed and published traditional blues music (1873-1958)
- (adjective satellite) : skillful with the hands
- (adjective satellite) : useful and convenient
More words related to the meanings of Handy
More words from Urdu related to Handy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Handy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملتا جلتامنسلکعالملگا ہوانیڑےمڈھماہِردستکارادھ پتیگراں قیمتچیتنبس یا قابو میں لاناتَکميل شُدَہپوراسر پر لٹکاپاس یا دھورے آناسیانابرابرچسپاںپنڈتمستعدلَگ بھَگصاحبکٹردست یابنمایاںہربلافصلپاس آناسگادرسزاوارمہذبفہیمآیندہپاس پاس ہونامارناحَرفَت میں تربیت یافتہ فردکام کامہنگاصاحبِ شعورمغلوب یا ضبط کرناکاملچالاکبراہ راستلنگوٹیاباچوکسمابعدصادق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Handy
What are the meanings of Handy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Handy in Urdu are قریب - qariib, کار آمد - kaar aamad and ماہر - maahir. To understand how would you translate the word Handy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Handy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Handy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Handy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Handy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Handy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Handy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by handy?
Meanings of handy are قریب - qariib, کار آمد - kaar aamad and ماہر - maahir
Whats the definition of handy?
Definition of the handy are
- United States blues musician who transcribed and published traditional blues music (1873-1958)
- skillful with the hands
- useful and convenient
What is the synonym of handy?
Synonym of word handy are upclose, useful, contiguous, skilled, nighness, instructive, approximately, master, nears, conducive
What are the idioms related to handy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word handy.
- An ass that carries a load is better than a lion that devours him
- Better ride an ass that carries us than a horse that throws us
- Of use
- One grain of pepper is worth a cartload of hail
- Reason is apt to be of more avail than blind force
What are the quotes with word handy?
Here are the quotes with the word handy in them
- But despite the universality of URLs, we often forget that they're not just a handy way to address network resources. They're also valuable communication tools. — Jesse James Garrett
- I have never forgotten my days as an Eagle Scout. I didn't know it at the time, but what really came out of my Scouting was learning how to lead and serve the community. It has come in handy in my career in government. — Lloyd Bentsen