Hang on meanings in Urdu
Hang on meanings in Urdu is انتطار کرو Hang on in Urdu. More meanings of hang on, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Hang on Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Hang on.
- (verb) : fix to; attach
- (verb) : hold the phone line open
- (verb) : be persistent, refuse to stop
Like a lot of you, I grew up in a family on the ragged edges of the middle class. My daddy sold carpeting and ended up as a maintenance man. After he had a heart attack, my mom worked the phones at Sears so we could hang on to our house.
What are the meanings of Hang on in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hang on in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Hang on in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hang on or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hang on synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hang on. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hang on in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hang on in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hang on with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hang on?
Whats the definition of hang on?
Definition of the hang on are
- fix to; attach
- hold the phone line open
- be persistent, refuse to stop
What are the idioms with the word hang on?
Here are the idioms with the word hang on in them.
- To hang on the rear of
What are the quotes with word hang on?
Here are the quotes with the word hang on in them
- Like a lot of you, I grew up in a family on the ragged edges of the middle class. My daddy sold carpeting and ended up as a maintenance man. After he had a heart attack, my mom worked the phones at Sears so we could hang on to our house. — Elizabeth Warren
- We have perhaps a natural fear of ends. We would rather be always on the way than arrive. Given the means, we hang on to them and often forget the ends. — Eric Hoffer
- People like us are afraid to leave ball. What else is there to do? When baseball has been your whole life, you can't think about a future without it, so you hang on as long as you can. — Willie Stargell
- In man - in the history of mankind, this has happened many times, and occupation leaders hang on to the land that they're occupying. People fight to liberate their land. But in the end, the people's will is what achieves victory. — Hassan Nasrallah