Happen meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Happen.
- (verb) : come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- (verb) : come into being; become reality
- (verb) : come to pass
- (verb) : happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance
- (verb) : chance to be or do something, without intention or causation
More words related to the meanings of Happen
More words from Urdu related to Happen
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Happen meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھینٹاوفات ہو جانادروغ گوئی کرناخیمہ گاڑناکسی نہ کسی طریقے سے جاناٹنگڑی لگاناتبادلہ خیال ہونالگناکھاناآرام دیناپڑنامُبتلا ھونامسافرگزرناسلوک کرناسرک جاناکاٹنادروغتیر کرناڈیرہ یا لشکر ڈالناالجھناداد و ستد کرناسکوندرج کرناچینسوجھنادر خواستاترائیپڑاؤہلاک ہونابَرتاوٴ کَرناپھسلنقطرہبہ دقت و دشواری عبور کرناٹوپازوالدروغ یا خلاف کہنابیٹھناگُھسنادرمیانیملناخوش کرناجانااعتبار کرنا êtebaarدکھائ دینااذیت جھیلناکسی حال میں ہوناپانسامزے کروانافریب ...
Idioms with the word Happen in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Happen
What are the meanings of Happen in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Happen in Urdu are بیتنا - biitna, پیش آنا - peysh aana, پڑنا - parna and گزرنا - guzarna. To understand how would you translate the word Happen in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Happen or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Happen synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Happen. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Happen in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Happen in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Happen with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by happen?
Meanings of happen are بیتنا - biitna, پیش آنا - peysh aana, پڑنا - parna and گزرنا - guzarna
Whats the definition of happen?
Definition of the happen are
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- come into being; become reality
- come to pass
- happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance
- chance to be or do something, without intention or causation
What is the synonym of happen?
Synonym of word happen are elapse, occrustate, suit, befall, negotiate, suffer, illapse, deport, stay, by passage
What are the idioms with the word happen?
Here are the idioms with the word happen in them.
- None knows what will happen to him before sunset
- When what you wish does not happen wish for what does happen
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
What are the idioms related to happen?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word happen.
- Throw a fit
- Pass away
- When things are at their worst they will mend
- Fly out
- Have the sun in one eyes
What are the quotes with word happen?
Here are the quotes with the word happen in them
- Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that can happen to a man. — James Thurber
- Age is just a number. It's totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine. — Joan Collins
- I think love can happen at any age... it has no age. — Shahrukh Khan
- I'll tell you, there is nothing better in life than being a late bloomer. I believe that success can happen at any time and at any age. — Salma Hayek