Happily meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Happily.
- (adverb) : in a joyous manner
- (adverb) : in an unexpectedly lucky way
What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.
More words related to the meanings of Happily
More words from Urdu related to Happily
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Happily meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تروتازگی سےزِندہ دِلی سےبسر و چشمکثرت سےبہد دل و جانخوشی سےتَصنُّع سےخوش طبعی سےبے دریغبہ خوشنودیبشیشبھڑک داری سےدل لگی سےمفتمحبوببے روکبخوشیبے تکلفانہشوخی سےبہ دل و جانآزادانہشاداں فرحاںسرسبزی سےشادمانی سےہنسی سےکشادہ دلی سےہنسی خوشیبہتخرمی سےبشاشت سےخود مختاری سےپیاراخاطر خواہزندہ دلی سےلذت سےکھلے بندونعزیزبے قیدخوشی خوشی
Idioms related to the meaning of Happily
What are the meanings of Happily in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Happily in Urdu are خوشی سے - khushi sey and بہ دل و جان - bah dil o jaan. To understand how would you translate the word Happily in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Happily or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Happily synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Happily. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Happily in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Happily in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Happily with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by happily?
Meanings of happily are خوشی سے - khushi sey and بہ دل و جان - bah dil o jaan
Whats the definition of happily?
Definition of the happily are
- in a joyous manner
- in an unexpectedly lucky way
What is the synonym of happily?
Synonym of word happily are merrily, flourishingly, cheeringly, conjointly, joyously, appulsively, cheerlessly, appellatively, cheerily, intimately
What are the idioms related to happily?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word happily.
- Drown not thyself to save a drowing man
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- A mote may choke a man
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
What are the quotes with word happily?
Here are the quotes with the word happily in them
- Rereading A.J. Liebling carries me happily back to an age when all good journalists knew they had plenty to be modest about, and were. — Russell Baker
- I'm happily single. — Paula Abdul
- What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels. — Saint Augustine
- Look, I've got incredible pride for my family. I've absolutely fallen into that cliche of a dad who could just happily talk about my daughter endlessly. — Christian Bale