Harbor meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Harbor.
- (verb) : maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- (noun) : a place of refuge and comfort and security
- (noun) : a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
- (verb) : hold back a thought or feeling about
- (verb) : secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)
- (verb) : keep in one's possession; of animals
I agree that it is not just the extremists who harbor bad thoughts or engage in bad acts, but they are usually the source of the polarization and try to keep education and communication of the main stream from moving forward.
More words related to the meanings of Harbor
More words from Urdu related to Harbor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harbor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سر چھپانے کی جگہ دیناپََناہامانحصارپامانہاتھکمکمدد کرنااوٹحفاظت کی جائےکِسی خطرےسر چھپانے کی جگہجنگلاباڑھ لگاناآڑ کرناکفالتپشت پناہی کرناسرپرستیآڑے آناحمایتدستاویزوسیلہساتھ دیناروکزین پوشآسرزقہمدردی کرنازیر قیادتمحافظتکٹِہراپشتیپشتامدادحفاظتہاؤسنگپناہ دینادست گیریدار الامانزِرَہ بَکتَر کا حِصَّہپرداختباڑہتحویلحمایت کرناسہارا دیناپوچھناآڑاوٹ کی جگہپناہ لینابندر گاہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Harbor
What are the meanings of Harbor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Harbor in Urdu are پناہ - panaah and بندرگاہ - Bandargaah. To understand how would you translate the word Harbor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Harbor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harbor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harbor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harbor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harbor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harbor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harbor?
Meanings of harbor are پناہ - panaah and بندرگاہ - Bandargaah
Whats the definition of harbor?
Definition of the harbor are
- maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- a place of refuge and comfort and security
- a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
- hold back a thought or feeling about
- secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)
- keep in one's possession; of animals
What is the synonym of harbor?
Synonym of word harbor are aegis, sheltering, shellacked, asylums, sheltered, portate, support, portague, shelter, harbouring
What are the idioms related to harbor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word harbor.
- A mountain and a river are good neighbours
- Harbour refuge
- To take refuge
What are the quotes with word harbor?
Here are the quotes with the word harbor in them
- There are no contests in the Art of Peace. A true warrior is invincible because he or she contests with nothing. Defeat means to defeat the mind of contention that we harbor within. — Morihei Ueshiba
- I agree that it is not just the extremists who harbor bad thoughts or engage in bad acts, but they are usually the source of the polarization and try to keep education and communication of the main stream from moving forward. — Joichi Ito
- I wanted my children to have the same exposure to the water I had. My strongest memories of Northeast Harbor are going in a small Whaler with my dad, looking for osprey. — Parker Stevenson
- I firmly believe that all human beings have access to extraordinary energies and powers. Judging from accounts of mystical experience, heightened creativity, or exceptional performance by athletes and artists, we harbor a greater life than we know. — Jean Houston