Hardy meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Hardy.
- (adjective satellite) : invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- (adjective satellite) : having rugged physical strength; inured to fatigue or hardships
- (noun) : English novelist and poet (1840-1928)
- (noun) : United States slapstick comedian who played the pompous and overbearing member of the Laurel and Hardy duo who made many films (1892-1957)
- (adjective satellite) : able to survive under unfavorable weather conditions
More words related to the meanings of Hardy
More words from Urdu related to Hardy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hardy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شاقسورمادیرینہجراٴت مندجسیمجنابشریفانہنافرمانکافرمجبور کُنبھڑک دارضدیشومبیباکیپرخطردکھ دائیبے ادبمشغولپایلمصرکائی زدہ لکڑیقبیحچوڑیکٹرشیر مردجریپرمشقتپرُ اَز اعتمادمضبوط قد کاٹھ کاچھیلاعظیمآزمائشیسنگ دلحوصلہ مندبازیغَير لَچَک دارخطرہ مول لینے والاہیرے کاجودھابھرائی یا پھٹیسخت گیردُشوارپھرتیلارستماضافہ کرناجرّیمضبُوطحضوردلاورکچا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hardy
What are the meanings of Hardy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hardy in Urdu are بہادر - bahaadur, محنتی - mehnti, کڑا - kara, دلیر - dileyr, محنت کش - mehnat kash, شجاع - shujaa, سخت جان - sakht jaan, جان باز - jaan baaz, پریقین - pur yaqiin and جفا کش - jafa kash. To understand how would you translate the word Hardy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hardy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hardy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hardy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hardy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hardy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hardy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hardy?
Meanings of hardy are بہادر - bahaadur, محنتی - mehnti, کڑا - kara, دلیر - dileyr, محنت کش - mehnat kash, شجاع - shujaa, سخت جان - sakht jaan, جان باز - jaan baaz, پریقین - pur yaqiin and جفا کش - jafa kash
Whats the definition of hardy?
Definition of the hardy are
- invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- having rugged physical strength; inured to fatigue or hardships
- English novelist and poet (1840-1928)
- United States slapstick comedian who played the pompous and overbearing member of the Laurel and Hardy duo who made many films (1892-1957)
- able to survive under unfavorable weather conditions
What is the synonym of hardy?
Synonym of word hardy are heroical, industriousness, yeomanly, grievous, manly, gutty, diligent, obdurate, redoubtable, dashingly
What are the idioms related to hardy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hardy.
- A courageous foe is better than a cowardly friend
- A diligent scholar and the master paid
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- God gives all things to industry
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword