Harmful meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Harmful.
- (adjective) : causing or capable of causing harm
We have no reason to think that climate change is harmful if you look at the world as a whole. Most places, in fact, are better off being warmer than being colder. And historically, the really bad times for the environment and for people have been the cold periods rather than the warm periods.
More words related to the meanings of Harmful
More words from Urdu related to Harmful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harmful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضَر رَساںبدبو داربرازیاں کارکینہ پرورزہریلاناقصاذیت رساںشرارتیسَخت اذِيَت ناکفاسدبُراآزار رساںبدخواہمخالفقاتلزبوںکینہ توزموذیفضول خرچمخرب اخلاقاچھے کا ضِدباعث مضرتفسادیفتنہگنداگھاتکتکلیف دہبدنامی کرناضائع کرنے والابگڑاموجب آزارمُضرطاعونسڑا ہواخراباجیرنجھوٹا الزام لگاناآزردہ دلغیربد اثرپرآشوبنُقصان دہمضر صحتبيڈضرر رساںخبیثغارت گرمضرقبیح ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Harmful
What are the meanings of Harmful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Harmful in Urdu are نقصان دہ - nuqsaan deh, مضر - muzir and ضرر رساں - zarrar rasaan. To understand how would you translate the word Harmful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Harmful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harmful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harmful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harmful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harmful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harmful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harmful?
Meanings of harmful are نقصان دہ - nuqsaan deh, مضر - muzir and ضرر رساں - zarrar rasaan
Whats the definition of harmful?
Definition of the harmful are
- causing or capable of causing harm
What is the synonym of harmful?
Synonym of word harmful are deleterious, inimical, disadvantageous, malvaceous, counterproductive, detrimentally, malarious, baneful, baleful, detribalize
What are the idioms related to harmful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word harmful.
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- Butter is gold in the morningilver at noor lead at night
- Gain gotten by a lie will burn one's fingers
What are the quotes with word harmful?
Here are the quotes with the word harmful in them
- We have no reason to think that climate change is harmful if you look at the world as a whole. Most places, in fact, are better off being warmer than being colder. And historically, the really bad times for the environment and for people have been the cold periods rather than the warm periods. — Freeman Dyson
- I think it is totally wrong and terribly harmful if education is defined as acquiring knowledge. — William Glasser
- A good education is usually harmful to a dancer. A good calf is better than a good head. — Agnes de Mille
- But reducing harmful emissions, abating our dependence on foreign oil and developing alternative renewable energy sources have benefits that go beyond environmental health, they improve personal health, enhance national security and encourage our nation's economic viability. — Jim Clyburn