Harmonic meanings in Urdu
Harmonic meanings in Urdu is ہم آہنگی Harmonic in Urdu. More meanings of harmonic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Harmonic.
- (adjective satellite) : involving or characterized by harmony
- (adjective satellite) : relating to vibrations that occur as a result of vibrations in a nearby body
- (noun) : any of a series of musical tones whose frequencies are integral multiples of the frequency of a fundamental
- (noun) : a tone that is a component of a complex sound
- (adjective) : of or relating to harmony as distinct from melody and rhythm
- (adjective) : of or relating to the branch of acoustics that studies the composition of musical sounds
- (adjective) : of or relating to harmonics
More words related to the meanings of Harmonic
More words from Urdu related to Harmonic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harmonic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رکھناچمٹاہم آہنگیمُطابقَتیک جہتیسَماجلےمیلپیماناجابتقبضہقرینہقبول کرناپیوستگیسَماجی میل جولسماعمیل جولاقرار نامہسویکارملکیترضامندیمعاہدہقبولیتچسپیدگیہم وزنموسیقیربط ضبطہم آہنگ کرنارضا مند ہونامُشابہتداشتمطابقتوفاقرضامددآہنگاتحادتطابقسازشگروہگاناقولہامیمنوتیچوکسیرضا مندیمانناربطمُشتَرکہ مَلکیتآواز کی موزونی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Harmonic
What are the meanings of Harmonic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Harmonic in Urdu is ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi. To understand how would you translate the word Harmonic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Harmonic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harmonic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harmonic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harmonic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harmonic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harmonic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harmonic?
Meaning of harmonic is ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi
Whats the definition of harmonic?
Definition of the harmonic are
- involving or characterized by harmony
- relating to vibrations that occur as a result of vibrations in a nearby body
- any of a series of musical tones whose frequencies are integral multiples of the frequency of a fundamental
- a tone that is a component of a complex sound
- of or relating to harmony as distinct from melody and rhythm
- of or relating to the branch of acoustics that studies the composition of musical sounds
- of or relating to harmonics
What is the synonym of harmonic?
Synonym of word harmonic are cohobating, coessentiality, agreement, harmonization, harmonies, concomitancy, consonance, neighborliness, synchronicity, synchs
What are the idioms related to harmonic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word harmonic.
- In line
- To be at unity with
- Unity of idea
What are the quotes with word harmonic?
Here is the quote with the word harmonic in them
- Duke Ellington was famous for hs very original harmonic patterns. — Lawrence Welk