Harmonious meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Harmonious.
- (adjective satellite) : exhibiting equivalence or correspondence among constituents of an entity or between different entities
- (adjective satellite) : existing together in harmony
- (adjective) : musically pleasing
A man is not rightly conditioned until he is a happy, healthy, and prosperous being and happiness, health, and prosperity are the result of a harmonious adjustment of the inner with the outer of the man with his surroundings.
More words related to the meanings of Harmonious
More words from Urdu related to Harmonious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harmonious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Harmonious
What are the meanings of Harmonious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Harmonious in Urdu are متناسب - mutanaasib and ہم آہنگ - ham aahang. To understand how would you translate the word Harmonious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Harmonious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harmonious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harmonious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harmonious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harmonious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harmonious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harmonious?
Meanings of harmonious are متناسب - mutanaasib and ہم آہنگ - ham aahang
Whats the definition of harmonious?
Definition of the harmonious are
- exhibiting equivalence or correspondence among constituents of an entity or between different entities
- existing together in harmony
- musically pleasing
What is the synonym of harmonious?
Synonym of word harmonious are rhythmical, cogitated, consonant, countreplete, proportionately, bonhomous, contriturate, homologous, well proportioned, connutritious
What are the idioms related to harmonious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word harmonious.
- Conscience is the voice of the soul the passions are the voice of the body
- Conscience is the voice of the soul; the passions are the voice of the body
- God comes to see without a bell
- Haw haw
- He that has no conscience has nothing
What are the quotes with word harmonious?
Here are the quotes with the word harmonious in them
- Men must stop being jealous of their power and generously allow freedom and responsibility to others. The reward is harmonious families and society. — Delphine de Girardin
- A man is not rightly conditioned until he is a happy, healthy, and prosperous being and happiness, health, and prosperity are the result of a harmonious adjustment of the inner with the outer of the man with his surroundings. — James Allen
- From the Taoist point of view, the natural result of this harmonious way of living is happiness. — Benjamin Hoff
- The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence. — Norman Vincent Peale