Harmonize meanings in Urdu
Harmonize meanings in Urdu is ہم آہنگی Harmonize in Urdu. More meanings of harmonize, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Harmonize.
- (verb) : go together
- (verb) : bring into consonance or accord
- (verb) : bring (several things) into consonance or relate harmoniously
- (verb) : sing or play in harmony
- (verb) : write a harmony for
- (verb) : bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
More words related to the meanings of Harmonize
More words from Urdu related to Harmonize
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harmonize meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چوکسیرضا مندیمانناربطمُشتَرکہ مَلکیتآواز کی موزونیملاپسمجھوتہانگیکاراتصالنگہبانیشرطمنظوریاِتفاقنغمہایکامفاہمتاجازتجماؤتناسباتفاقوعدہاقرارہم پلہمحفل ساز و آوازراضی نامہمشابہتقبولبرادرینگرانیموافقتعہدمرضیرکھناچمٹاہم آہنگیمُطابقَتیک جہتیسَماجلےمیلپیماناجابتپیوستگیقبضہقرینہقبول کرناسَماجی میل جولسماعمیل جول ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Harmonize
What are the meanings of Harmonize in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Harmonize in Urdu is ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi. To understand how would you translate the word Harmonize in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Harmonize or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harmonize synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harmonize. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harmonize in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harmonize in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harmonize with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harmonize?
Meaning of harmonize is ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi
Whats the definition of harmonize?
Definition of the harmonize are
- go together
- bring into consonance or accord
- bring (several things) into consonance or relate harmoniously
- sing or play in harmony
- write a harmony for
- bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
What is the synonym of harmonize?
Synonym of word harmonize are harmonizes, concordancy, harmony, symmetrise, synclinals, consortship, cohesiveness, synclinal, synding, incongruence
What are the idioms related to harmonize?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word harmonize.
- In line
- To be at unity with
- Unity of idea
What are the quotes with word harmonize?
Here are the quotes with the word harmonize in them
- My business is to teach my aspirations to confirm themselves to fact, not to try and make facts harmonize with my aspirations. — Thomas Huxley
- To harmonize the One with the Many, this is indeed a difficult adjustment, perhaps the most difficult of all, and so important, withal, that nations have perished from their failure to achieve it. — Irving Babbitt
- I want to make wines that harmonize with food - wines that almost hug your tongue with gentleness. — Robert Mondavi
- I mean there's enormous pressures to harmonize freedom of speech legislation and transparency legislation around the world - within the E.U., between China and the United States. Which way is it going to go? It's hard to see. — Julian Assange