Harp meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Harp.
- (verb) : come back to
- (noun) : a small rectangular free-reed instrument having a row of free reeds set back in air holes and played by blowing into the desired hole
- (noun) : a pair of curved vertical supports for a lampshade
- (verb) : play the harp
- (noun) : a chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck; the strings stretched between the neck and the soundbox are plucked with the fingers
More words from Urdu related to Harp
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harp meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سلسلہسعادت منددستورتابعاصولراج کرناریتقانونطنبورحکومتفرماں بردارطوطاقانون مسطُورفرمانتوپچنگسلطنتتابع داررٹی بات دوہراناقرینہشرعشریعتویناضابطہ حیاتنیک بخترسمنظامانضباطضابطہفرضحکومت کرنانظمبینقاعدہفرض شناسیتحدیدی تقاضاحکمدھرمآئینبربطریاستمطیعرٹ لگاناکلیسائی قانون کے برعکسڈھنگتوپ چلاناعودکلیہخدمت گُزارراج ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Harp
What are the meanings of Harp in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Harp in Urdu are قانون - qaanuun, رٹ لگانا - rat lagaana, عود - ood and بربط - bar bat. To understand how would you translate the word Harp in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Harp or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harp synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harp. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harp in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harp in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harp with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harp?
Meanings of harp are قانون - qaanuun, رٹ لگانا - rat lagaana, عود - ood and بربط - bar bat
Whats the definition of harp?
Definition of the harp are
- come back to
- a small rectangular free-reed instrument having a row of free reeds set back in air holes and played by blowing into the desired hole
- a pair of curved vertical supports for a lampshade
- play the harp
- a chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck; the strings stretched between the neck and the soundbox are plucked with the fingers
What is the synonym of harp?
Synonym of word harp are statute, parrot, obligations, lute, dutiful, lyre, cannon, lawnd, lawm, lawks
What are the idioms related to harp?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word harp.
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- Friends and company are a bad excuse for ill actions
- Goods are their that enjoy them
- It is easy to hurt it is hard to cure
- Land astray