Harvard meanings in Urdu
Harvard meanings in Urdu is ہارورڈ Harvard in Urdu. More meanings of harvard, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Harvard.
- (noun) : a university in Massachusetts
- (noun) : American philanthropist who left his library and half his estate to the Massachusetts college that now bears his name (1607-1638)
Children are amazing, and while I go to places like Princeton and Harvard and Yale, and of course I teach at Columbia, NYU, and that's nice and I love students, but the most fun of all are the real little ones, the young ones.
What are the meanings of Harvard in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Harvard in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Harvard in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Harvard or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harvard synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harvard. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harvard in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harvard in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harvard with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harvard?
Whats the definition of harvard?
Definition of the harvard are
- a university in Massachusetts
- American philanthropist who left his library and half his estate to the Massachusetts college that now bears his name (1607-1638)
What are the quotes with word harvard?
Here are the quotes with the word harvard in them
- Children are amazing, and while I go to places like Princeton and Harvard and Yale, and of course I teach at Columbia, NYU, and that's nice and I love students, but the most fun of all are the real little ones, the young ones. — David Dinkins
- I won't say there aren't any Harvard graduates who have never asserted a superior attitude. But they have done so to our great embarrassment and in no way represent the Harvard I know. — Derek Bok
- It might be said now that I have the best of both worlds. A Harvard education and a Yale degree. — John F.Kennedy
- A Harvard Medical School study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby's temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who's boss. — Tina Fey