Harvest meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Harvest.
- (noun) : the yield from plants in a single growing season
- (noun) : the season for gathering crops
- (noun) : the gathering of a ripened crop
- (noun) : the consequence of an effort or activity
- (verb) : remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation
More words related to the meanings of Harvest
More words from Urdu related to Harvest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harvest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کرانہجدائبیشینوچناربااِنتہاقطعہٴ زمینگینسٹفتح یاب ہونامحصول درآمد و برآمدتنقیحدام لگاناپراپتیاہمیتپھوٹپھر جانابنجنکھِتاآمدتاثیرباجپھل دیناقدرحصہما حاصلاستدلالذیلانجام تک پہچاناآب و ہوابچتپيداواراجراکوتنامیوہجلبفرقمحسوسبرتری دِلانے والا موقعمفیدماحصلسببواپس آنادینابابگنجائشبند کرناسزاخدمتکھونٹہجر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Harvest
What are the meanings of Harvest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Harvest in Urdu are حاصل - haasil, پھل - phal, فائدہ - faa edah, نتیجہ - natiijah, فصل - fasl, پیدا وار - paeda waar and خرمن - khirman. To understand how would you translate the word Harvest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Harvest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harvest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harvest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harvest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harvest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harvest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harvest?
Meanings of harvest are حاصل - haasil, پھل - phal, فائدہ - faa edah, نتیجہ - natiijah, فصل - fasl, پیدا وار - paeda waar and خرمن - khirman
Whats the definition of harvest?
Definition of the harvest are
- the yield from plants in a single growing season
- the season for gathering crops
- the gathering of a ripened crop
- the consequence of an effort or activity
- remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation
What is the synonym of harvest?
Synonym of word harvest are realised, fruitions, gainfulness, outfalls, avulsed, section, income, reward, benefit, fruit
What are the idioms related to harvest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word harvest.
- Improve the occasion
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
- He that speaks sows and he that holds his peace gathers
- More grows in the garden than the gardener has sown
- Plant your taters when you will they wou't come up before april
What are the quotes with word harvest?
Here are the quotes with the word harvest in them
- The harvest of old age is the recollection and abundance of blessing previously secured. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Reason clears and plants the wilderness of the imagination to harvest the wheat of art. — Austin O'Malley
- Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. — Og Mandino
- Many are needed to plant and water what has been planted now that the faith has spread so far and there are so many people... No matter who plants or waters, God gives no harvest unless what is planted is the faith of Peter and unless he agrees to his teachings. — Thomas Becket