Hastings meanings in Urdu
Hastings meanings in Urdu is ہیسٹنگز Hastings in Urdu. More meanings of hastings, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Hastings.
- (noun) : the decisive battle in which William the Conqueror (duke of Normandy) defeated the Saxons under Harold II (1066) and thus left England open for the Norman Conquest
- (noun) : a town in East Sussex just to the south of the place where the battle of Hastings took place
- (noun) : United States architect who formed and important architectural firm with John Merven Carrere (1860-1929)
What are the meanings of Hastings in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hastings in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Hastings in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hastings or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hastings synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hastings. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hastings in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hastings in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hastings with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hastings?
Whats the definition of hastings?
Definition of the hastings are
- the decisive battle in which William the Conqueror (duke of Normandy) defeated the Saxons under Harold II (1066) and thus left England open for the Norman Conquest
- a town in East Sussex just to the south of the place where the battle of Hastings took place
- United States architect who formed and important architectural firm with John Merven Carrere (1860-1929)