Hate meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hate.
- (verb) : dislike intensely; feel antipathy or aversion towards
- (noun) : the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action
|I hate that||میں اس(چیز) سے نفرت کرتا ہوں|
More words related to the meanings of Hate
More words from Urdu related to Hate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تنفرتلخیناخوشیشدید نفرتبے ننگ و نامدشمنیشترتابد خواہینفرین کرناپرخاشاکتاناگریہ و زاری کا ہونابیررشکحقیر جانناچڑتعصُببیزاریباوجودیکہبرا جاننالڑائسَخت ناگَواری محسُوس کَرناعنادکینہ وریتچھ جانناگھٹیا جاننارکاوٹپٹس پڑنارنجشغصہکراہت کرنابخلچڑھکینہ پروریدل برگشتہ کرناکدورتکشیدگیاستکراہحَقارَت سے دیکھناحقارتنفرین خلائقلعنت کرناذلیل سمجھنااعراضعداوتحسد کرنابخل کرنانارغبتیاِنتقام جوئیتنفر کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Hate in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hate
|There are none poor but such as god hates||دُنیا میں غریب صرف وہی ہے جن سے اللہ نفرت کرے|
|What will you do in your hatred when you are so cruel in your love||محبت میں جب تم اس قدر ظالم ہو تو اللہ جانے نفرت میں کیا قہر نہیں ڈھاوٴ گے|
What are the meanings of Hate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hate in Urdu are نفرت - nafrat, نفرت کرنا - nafrat karna and بغض - bughz. To understand how would you translate the word Hate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hate?
Meanings of hate are نفرت - nafrat, نفرت کرنا - nafrat karna and بغض - bughz
Whats the definition of hate?
Definition of the hate are
- dislike intensely; feel antipathy or aversion towards
- the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action
What is the synonym of hate?
Synonym of word hate are detested, loathed, lament, detestation, hideosity, despise, repugnance, haute, contemn, loathsomeness
What are the idioms with the word hate?
Here are the idioms with the word hate in them.
- Generally we love ourselves more than we hate others
- It is natural to the human character to hate him whom you have injured
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
- Love as though might have to hate; hate as though you might have to love
- Many will hate you if you love yourself
What are the idioms related to hate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hate.
- There is no good result when hatred is returned for hatred
- Look down on
- To look down upon
- Turn up one's nose at
- A woman either loves or hates there is no third course
What are the quotes with word hate?
Here are the quotes with the word hate in them
- I hate to mention age, but I come from an era when we weren't consumed by technology and television. — Jimmy Buffett
- I hate the idea that you shouldn't wear something just because you're a certain age. — Miuccia Prada
- I have three phobias which, could I mute them, would make my life as slick as a sonnet, but as dull as ditch water: I hate to go to bed, I hate to get up, and I hate to be alone. — Tallulah Bankhead
- Friends are very important to me, and I have always had many of them. There are probably many reasons why this is so, but two seem to me more valid than any of the others I am a naturally friendly person, and I hate to be alone. — Georg Solti
How to use hate in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use hate in a sentence.
- I hate that — میں اس(چیز) سے نفرت کرتا ہوں