Hated meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Hated.
- (adjective satellite) : treated with dislike or contempt
More words related to the meanings of Hated
More words from Urdu related to Hated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معیوبڈرگندامیٹھاغیر مقبولخرابکٹکھناناگواربھڑکتا ہواسہنادہشت زدہ کر ديناحملہاجیرنرد کردہمیلابے جابدخواہہولبد شکلقبیحغیر مرغوبفحشبلاحیرت کنبرملاچوٹ کھاناقے آورڈھٹائتھکاؤبلا منظوری کےنجسنامناسبپڑناہیبتبد صورتنامعتبرخوشامدانہکمینہمضر شےبرابَرمَلامصیبت اٹھانانازیباناکافیکریہہنامرغوببدمزہنفرت انگیزناخوشمُتاثر ھونا ...
Idioms with the word Hated in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hated
What are the meanings of Hated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hated in Urdu are ناگوار - naa gawaar, ناپسندیدہ - naa pasandiidah and محسود - maehsuud. To understand how would you translate the word Hated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hated?
Meanings of hated are ناگوار - naa gawaar, ناپسندیدہ - naa pasandiidah and محسود - maehsuud
Whats the definition of hated?
Definition of the hated are
- treated with dislike or contempt
What is the synonym of hated?
Synonym of word hated are dissidents, inamovable, offenceless, unwinding, unloveable, flagrant, ragious, anhungered, disfavoring, depilous
What are the idioms with the word hated?
Here are the idioms with the word hated in them.
- Anger makes a rich man hated and a poor man scorned
- Betrayers are hated even by those whom they benefit
- Governments which are hated never hold out long
- He that is hated of his subjects cannot be counted a king
What are the idioms related to hated?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hated.
- But envy is better worth than compassion
- To swall the bitter pill
- Comparisons are odious
- Do not lose your friend for your jest
- Leave a jest when it please you best
What are the quotes with word hated?
Here are the quotes with the word hated in them
- People used what they called a telephone because they hated being close together and they were scared of being alone. — Chuck Palahniuk
- My culture-deprived, aspirational mother dragged me once a month from our northern suburb - where the word art never came up - to the Art Institute of Chicago. I hated it. — Jerry Saltz
- I hate birthdays. I thought that I only hated my own birthday, and then I realized that I hate my children's birthdays too. — Samantha Bee
- I have always had this mentality because I hated to break anything on the car. — Alain Prost