Hateful meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hateful.
- (adjective) : evoking or deserving hatred
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by malice
Man can certainly flee from God... but he cannot escape him. He can certainly hate God and be hateful to God, but he cannot change into its opposite the eternal love of God which triumphs even in his hate.
More words related to the meanings of Hateful
More words from Urdu related to Hateful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hateful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نفرتگندگی کرنابھداہیبت انگیزکریہہمیلا کچیلازشتغلیظخوفناک طریقے سےبڑا حصہگھناونابد صورتنجسمکروہ یا حقارت آمیزہیبت ناکناگوارقد آورنفرت انگیزپرہولقبیحبدبودارٹکر کھاناڈنڈ جوگگلجھٹی پڑناموٹاناشائستہحقارتیتکلیف دہزنیلڑناقے آورجسیممکروہجذباتیبھیانکبدبو دارقابل سزاکثیفوافرخوفناکبراکمینہلعینٹکراناڈراؤنافاشبے جوڑبدقطعسیاہکٹکھنا ...
Idiom with the word Hateful in it
What are the meanings of Hateful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hateful in Urdu is مکروہ - makruuh. To understand how would you translate the word Hateful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hateful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hateful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hateful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hateful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hateful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hateful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hateful?
Meaning of hateful is مکروہ - makruuh
Whats the definition of hateful?
Definition of the hateful are
- evoking or deserving hatred
- characterized by malice
What is the synonym of hateful?
Synonym of word hateful are abbreviatory, forbidding, nasty, abatised, abominable, loathsome, degusting, abhorrent, horrible, abraiding
What are the idioms with the word hateful?
Here are the idioms with the word hateful in them.
- All delay is hateful but it causes wisdom
What are the quotes with word hateful?
Here are the quotes with the word hateful in them
- Man can certainly flee from God... but he cannot escape him. He can certainly hate God and be hateful to God, but he cannot change into its opposite the eternal love of God which triumphs even in his hate. — Karl Barth
- Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom. — Erik Erikson
- Communism is a hateful thing, and a menace to peace and organized government. — Grover Cleveland
- First, I think more Americans need to declare their independence from partisan politics on both sides. The more that Americans declare their independence, the more the parties will have to compete for their votes using reason rather than the hateful appeals. — John Avlon