Haunt meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Haunt.
- (verb) : follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- (verb) : be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
- (noun) : a frequently visited place
More words from Urdu related to Haunt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Haunt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آسرفوکرناہیٹھلٹکے رہنااڈہگداچکر کھانامقام امنپناہ دینانافذ ہونابیٹھککھوتادرست کرنامقعدپر مارنااوٹپناہ لیناپناہگھرمرمت کرناسفرہمنڈلاناآڑ کرناچوٹ سے محفوظ رکھنے والی چیزبسیرانشیمنآسرامرمتہگنیٹیڈیرا ڈالنابیٹھناچوتڑگھومناگوشہٴ عافیتسایہہجومپیندیگھونسلاٹھیک کرناکونلٹکناآڑجیسے موسمنشینمکانآشیانہجاناگانڈپھرتے پھرناپردہ ...
What are the meanings of Haunt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Haunt in Urdu are بسیرا - baseyra, اڈہ - addah, منڈلانا - mandlaana and بیٹھک - baethak. To understand how would you translate the word Haunt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Haunt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Haunt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Haunt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Haunt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Haunt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Haunt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by haunt?
Meanings of haunt are بسیرا - baseyra, اڈہ - addah, منڈلانا - mandlaana and بیٹھک - baethak
Whats the definition of haunt?
Definition of the haunt are
- follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
- a frequently visited place
What is the synonym of haunt?
Synonym of word haunt are housing, perch, hover, sithence, sitting, fundament, shelter, roosting, resort, repair
What are the idioms with the word haunt?
Here are the idioms with the word haunt in them.
- Wasps haunt the honey pot
What are the quotes with word haunt?
Here are the quotes with the word haunt in them
- One of them, for example, which will probably haunt me more than any other is the problem of communication. — Georges Simenon
- All stories interest me, and some haunt me until I end up writing them. Certain themes keep coming up: justice, loyalty, violence, death, political and social issues, freedom. — Isabel Allende
- It is the strange fate of man, that even in the greatest of evils the fear of the worst continues to haunt him. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- President Barack Obama has stood watch over the greatest job loss in modern American history. And that, my friends, is one inconvenient truth that will haunt this President throughout history. — Mitt Romney