Have got meanings in Urdu
Have got meanings in Urdu is مل گیا ہے Have got in Urdu. More meanings of have got, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Have got Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Have got.
- (verb) : have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
I've reached a point in my life where it's the little things that matter... I was always a rebel and probably could have got much farther had I changed my attitude. But when you think about it, I got pretty far without changing attitudes. I'm happier with that.
Idiom related to the meaning of Have got
What are the meanings of Have got in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Have got in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Have got in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Have got or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Have got synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Have got. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Have got in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Have got in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Have got with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by have got?
مل گیا ہے
Whats the definition of have got?
Definition of the have got are
- have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
What are the idioms related to have got?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word have got.
- We are not born for ourselves alone
What are the quotes with word have got?
Here are the quotes with the word have got in them
- Since I wrote to you last we have got our chapel beautifully lighted with gas and have had our anniversary. — John Hawley
- I've reached a point in my life where it's the little things that matter... I was always a rebel and probably could have got much farther had I changed my attitude. But when you think about it, I got pretty far without changing attitudes. I'm happier with that. — Veronica Lake
- When you have got an elephant by the hind legs and he is trying to run away, it's best to let him run. — Abraham Lincoln
- It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary. — Winston Churchill