Have meanings in Urdu
Please find 20 English and definitions related to the word Have.
- (verb) : receive willingly something given or offered
- (verb) : cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- (verb) : serve oneself to, or consume regularly
- (verb) : have as a feature
- (verb) : cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
- (verb) : achieve a point or goal
- (verb) : undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
- (verb) : organize or be responsible for
- (verb) : have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
- (verb) : have ownership or possession of
- (verb) : have sex with; archaic use
- (verb) : cause to be born
- (verb) : undergo
- (verb) : go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
- (noun) : a person who possesses great material wealth
- (verb) : have left
- (verb) : have a personal or business relationship with someone
- (verb) : be confronted with
- (verb) : suffer from; be ill with
- (verb) : get something; come into possession of
|Do you have my book?||کیا آپ کے پاس میری کتاب ہے؟|
|He shaved his beard||وہ اپنی داڑھی مونڈھتا تھا|
|They have it||وہ اسے رکھیں|
More words from Urdu related to Have
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Have meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سرپرستی کرناقائم رکھناحق دار ہوناسادھناپرورش کرناہوناچمٹے رہناسگاقابو میں رکھنادیکھ بھالخرچ اٹھاناآتمتسلطپالناگتمحدود رہناذاتیقیدوعدہ پورا کرناقرض دار ہوناکاٹناناک پکڑ کر چلاناپرورشبرقرار رکھناتھامناحقیقیانضباطمانناملازم رکھنامدیون ہوناقلم کرناحاصل کرنارہنامالک ہونابحال رکھناخاصقابورکھنابرقرار رہنااحسان مند ہوناقطع کرناجاری ہوناپابند رہناسنبھالنانج کاپابندی لگاناحفاظتدشااکٹھا رہنااپنا ...
Idioms with the word Have in it
What are the meanings of Have in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Have in Urdu are قابو میں رکھنا - qaabu meyn rakhna and مالک ہونا - maalik hona. To understand how would you translate the word Have in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Have or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Have synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Have. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Have in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Have in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Have with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by have?
Meanings of have are قابو میں رکھنا - qaabu meyn rakhna and مالک ہونا - maalik hona
Whats the definition of have?
Definition of the have are
- receive willingly something given or offered
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- serve oneself to, or consume regularly
- have as a feature
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
- achieve a point or goal
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
- organize or be responsible for
- have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
- have ownership or possession of
- have sex with; archaic use
- cause to be born
- go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
- a person who possesses great material wealth
- have left
- have a personal or business relationship with someone
- be confronted with
- suffer from; be ill with
- get something; come into possession of
What is the synonym of have?
Synonym of word have are lead by the nose, control, clip, possess, owe, maintain, keep, own
What are the idioms with the word have?
Here are the idioms with the word have in them.
- A bad jack may have as bad a jill
- A crooked stick will have a croocked a shadow
- A flow will have an ebb
- A good cow may have an ill calf
- A good cow may have an illcalf
What are the quotes with word have?
Here are the quotes with the word have in them
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. — Mark Twain
- None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. — Henry David Thoreau
- You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old. — George Burns
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. — Sophia Loren
How to use have in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use have in a sentence.
- Do you have my book? — کیا آپ کے پاس میری کتاب ہے؟
- He shaved his beard — وہ اپنی داڑھی مونڈھتا تھا
- They have it — وہ اسے رکھیں