Havoc meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Havoc.
- (noun) : violent and needless disturbance
Economists treat economics as if it is a pure science divorced from the facts of life. The result of this false accountancy is a willful confusion under cover of which industry wreaks its havoc scot-free and ignores the environmental cost.
Australia is the only island continent on the planet, which means that changes caused by planet-warming pollution - warmer seas, which can drive stronger storms, and more acidic oceans, which wreak havoc on the food chain - are even more deadly here.
More words related to the meanings of Havoc
More words from Urdu related to Havoc
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Havoc meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ردیڈاکہخاتمہجائیداد کو برباد کرناآسیبقصرہراناریختبے بیاہی لڑکیاجاڑناتکلیف دیناتا راجیایوانچھٹی کرانامجروحچپیٹتاراج کرنازیاں کاریپامال کرناشرارتمکمل ناکامیغارت کرنامسسرعت سےخراشآزارمحلاتلافدرد دینارخ بدلناخسارہضیاعخرابیخرچ کرنالوٹ مار کی تلاش میں ہوناناسفضول استعمال کرناشرغبن کرناشکستگھاٹاآنسہبَربادیرنجپلٹاتباہ و برباد کرناحق تلفیغارت گری کرنابرا کامتباہی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Havoc
What are the meanings of Havoc in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Havoc in Urdu are نقصان - nuqsaan, غارت گری - ghaarat gari and بربادی - bar baadi. To understand how would you translate the word Havoc in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Havoc or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Havoc synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Havoc. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Havoc in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Havoc in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Havoc with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by havoc?
Meanings of havoc are نقصان - nuqsaan, غارت گری - ghaarat gari and بربادی - bar baadi
Whats the definition of havoc?
Definition of the havoc are
- violent and needless disturbance
What is the synonym of havoc?
Synonym of word havoc are detriment, palace, damnification, undoing, destruction, maraud, oncome, ruination, wastor, harmine
What are the idioms with the word havoc?
Here are the idioms with the word havoc in them.
- To play havoc with
What are the idioms related to havoc?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word havoc.
- Money lost nothing lost courage lost much lost honours lost more lostoul lost all lost
- Pigs and whistles
- Religion without piety path done more mischief in the world than all other things put together
- Who weds ere be wisehall die ere he thrive
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
What are the quotes with word havoc?
Here are the quotes with the word havoc in them
- Economists treat economics as if it is a pure science divorced from the facts of life. The result of this false accountancy is a willful confusion under cover of which industry wreaks its havoc scot-free and ignores the environmental cost. — Vivienne Westwood
- Australia is the only island continent on the planet, which means that changes caused by planet-warming pollution - warmer seas, which can drive stronger storms, and more acidic oceans, which wreak havoc on the food chain - are even more deadly here. — Jeff Goodell
- Throughout human history, the apostles of purity, those who have claimed to possess a total explanation, have wrought havoc among mere mixed-up human beings. — Salman Rushdie
- May we be saved from evil thoughts and deed of enemies of world peace who find pleasure in creating havoc and perpetrating all forms of carnage. — Yahya Jammeh